ATTN: JOHNNY4EVER / John Davis, I want my money back! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Paypal'd on June 29'th for a hitch. He lives in Dallas, or at least that's what his location and his website says. That's 1 day shipping time for UPS to where I am, Texarkana TX.

A few PM's back and forth, little slow communication, no big deal. First week passes, no hitch. Send a PM saying I need the hitch, moving across country leaving on the 23'rd, he says it will be here 'this week' (meaning last week, over a week after I paypal'd)

Thursday comes around, no hitch, I'm getting nervous. Send him another PM, saying I need tracking number or a refund, not mad just need a hitch as I have to pick up a trailer, move it around town, etc. I provide him my phone number, ask him to call me to discuss it. I tell him I don't want to file a paypal complaint as I know they are a PITA for both of us.

Thursday passes, Friday passes. I've sent a few more PM's, he's been logging on and no response from him. Sent E-Mails to his email address. Attempted to call a number I scrounged up for him, number was disconnected.

I ordered a new hitch today from Amazon, as I *HAVE* to have a hitch on my truck by this weekend so we can move to Seattle, WA.

I don't think John is really ripping me, I just think he's being slow getting my parts out. I've done it before myself, but I stay in contact with buyer and John isn't keeping in contact with me.

I'm hoping someone on here may know him personally, and can rattle his cage for me. I want my money back, I don't want the hitch. I doubt it'd been shipped anyway.

Also, I'll be filing a paypal dispute on Wednesday. I really don't wanna do it, as I hate their dispute system.

Hope things work out for you. BTW what part of wa are you moving to? I live in covington wa 30minutes from seattle. Its lots of fun here in wa if you dont mind two to three months of summer. Hope your move is smooth.

You guys are right. Expecting people to ship within 14 days of payment and follow through on promises to ship is WAYYY to high of a bar to set for you guys.

Where's the damn edit button? Didn't mean to be hot headed, you two jackasses just wanted to talk some trash, I understand. I'm not mad at John at all, just want to get it resolved.

AttoirRE said:
Where's the damn edit button? Didn't mean to be hot headed, you two jackasses just wanted to talk some trash, I understand. I'm not mad at John at all, just want to get it resolved.

Edit buttons are for sissies.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I live in the same town as j4e and I had one stolen last night...wtf?

This wasn't a full on hitch, it was just one of the kind that bolts to the holes in the rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom