Wanted Atlanta: 100 Series LH doors (rollover) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserpatch

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiserpatch.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
I have a 1999 Lexus LX470 with Golden Pearl (code 057) paint and am looking for the driver's door and left hand rear door for my truck.

Had an unfortunate, err, incident with a rock ledge this weekend...

If you have a fender too I'll take it. Not priority though. Rear 1/4 glass already sourced.

Driver's door: searching
Rear LH door: searching
LH fender: searching
Rear 1/4 glass: FOUND

IMG_8827.jpeg
IMG_8819.jpeg

Huge shoutout to @nakman for saving my life/at least my neck.
The rack stopped a boulder from plunging through my roof/sunroof when the truck rolled. The sunroof glass didn't even break 😮

glad you are OK
looks like the "B" pillar will need some work also
wrong side of the country but I think I have both doors and a fender from 100 series
I can ship tuck freight from my work

glad you are OK
looks like the "B" pillar will need some work also
wrong side of the country but I think I have both doors and a fender from 100 series
I can ship tuck freight from my work
are they golden pearl? I found a junk yard about 150 miles away that has them for $250 each. Might go that route if I can’t find a better alternative

Oh no!! Glad you are ok! I think an exo-skeleton should be on your list of mods next!

$250 each in the correct color is a steal. You are looking at much more to have anything shipped. I have LX470 doors in Idaho but not in the correct color.

Oh no! Glad to see that you are fine.

$250 each in the correct color is a steal. You are looking at much more to have anything shipped. I have LX470 doors in Idaho but not in the correct color.
That’s what I’m thinking…better even still because they’re local

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom