For Sale (ATL, GA) 1999 LX470 1-owner - 80K miles [SOLD] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my parents' 1999 Lexus LX470, they owned it from new, always been garage-kept, and serviced at their local Toyota dealer. They are in their 70s and just have no need for it anymore. It has 80,931 original miles, and everything works as it should, including the AHC. We replaced the tires last year with 33" BFG A/Ts and they have ~3000 miles on them. NO RUST. Southeast vehicle it's entire life.

Rubber mats were always used in the car and are pictured, I'm sure weathertech makes much better ones, but they are obv included with the sale.

Pictures are current as of 2/01/19. More pictures will appear lower in the thread, only 5 per post...

VIN: JT6HT00W3X0053937

Asking $27,500
MUD Price: SOLD locally for $26,500

Last edited:
Good luck...but let's see what the forum says about your price.....pretty rich. 'course the normal laws of economics don't seem to apply to these things. We'll see.

Why not let the market work and let a prospective buyer decide what a fair price is? Let the market have a chance to work.

He’s got a nice truck with low miles. These trucks are getting harder to find with low miles. Either make him an offer or bugger off somewhere and don’t clutter up his for sale ad.

Fair enough, though I just saw a 2000 listed with 72k miles for 12k. Albeit the exterior condition isn’t as good as this one. I won’t say where exactly so I don’t seem like I’m advertising it.

Fair enough, though I just saw a 2000 listed with 72k miles for 12k. Albeit the exterior condition isn’t as good as this one. I won’t say where exactly so I don’t seem like I’m advertising it.

Found it,

Do you work there ? or because of the totally rusted under carriage you decided not to buy it ?

There are 3 things that are a given with every classified advertisement on 'MUD......
1) Even if this vehicle had 100 original miles and was being advertised for $10.00 someone would say they heard that one with 50 original miles had sold for $5.00 recently.
2) 99% of the folks that question the price have ZERO interest in buying the Cruiser in the first place regardless of price.
3) By the time this thread runs its course the seller will question their sanity for placing the thread on 'MUD in the first place.

I love that color. Walking by one like that (obviously the same vintage) outside a national park a couple of years ago is what got me started on a search for one. Looking for a later year now, though, but that's a beauty.

There are 3 things that are a given with every classified advertisement on 'MUD......
1) Even if this vehicle had 100 original miles and was being advertised for $10.00 someone would say they heard that one with 50 original miles had sold for $5.00 recently.
2) 99% of the folks that question the price have ZERO interest in buying the Cruiser in the first place regardless of price.
3) By the time this thread runs its course the seller will question their sanity for placing the thread on 'MUD in the first place.

The classifieds commenters are here to make sure trucks don’t increase in value so they can offer you $3k for it but never actually come through.

The classifieds commenters are here to make sure trucks don’t increase in value so they can offer you $3k for it but never actually come through.

Says the guy who's been here for about a month, and wanted to buy a 100 for $7K

Wanted - 98-99 Locked land cruiser

Something, something, something, glass houses, something, something.

I appreciate everyone's comments and patience. I'll be getting more pictures today, and uploading to original post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom