For Sale (ATL, GA) 1999 LX470 1-owner - 80K miles [SOLD]

Regardless of what people want to sell it at, I like seeing the classified postings of either stock or modified LC's on this site...even if I'm not shopping for one. Especially those which are well taken care of or nicely modified. I would also prefer to always sell my cars to those that appreciates it as much as I do. This site does that and is much better than craiglist or other platforms.

I say let the sellers post and sell at whichever pricing they want and let the market dictate the final pricing...but don't discourage future sellers from posting on this site.

Kudos to the OP/seller for posting (and "defending"...its more than I what I would have done).

I say, keep the low mileage/super clean LC for sale postings coming!

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
Regardless of what people want to sell it at, I like seeing the classified postings of either stock or modified LC's on this site...even if I'm not shopping for one. Especially those which are well taken care of or nicely modified. I would also prefer to always sell my cars to those that appreciates it as much as I do. This site does that and is much better than craiglist or other platforms.

I say let the sellers post and sell at whichever pricing they want and let the market dictate the final pricing...but don't discourage future sellers from posting on this site.

Kudos to the OP/seller for posting (and "defending"...its more than I what I would have done).

I say, keep the low mileage/super clean LC for sale postings coming!
Please don't introduce logic and common courtesy to an otherwise entertaining thread. :)

MODS please close this thread.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, but this kind of valuation discussion should take place in the chit-chat forum and not in my FS thread. The sale is completed. FS thread over :)

Top Bottom