For Sale Athens, GA - 98 LC100 - 150 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
IMG_1527.jpeg

Low mileage, 3-owner LC100.

$28000

I bought this and immediately addressed the following:
Replace toning belt
Replace all brakes/rotors
Fix front tie rods
Replace alternator drive belt
Replace air cleaner element
Replace thermostat
Alignment

You can see several cosmetic defects in the photos, the most significant of which is the rear passenger side corner bumper. I haven’t addressed this because I am on the fence on replacing with an aftermarket bumper.

The front driver side tire was punctured by a screw but was patched and holds air with no issues.

My family and I have loved this vehicle. But professional situation is changing and need to downsize.

This isn’t posted on any other sites. Call/text 706-308-1472 for more info.

IMG_1543.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

IMG_1526.jpeg

I'm sorry, am I seeing $25,000 as an asking price? I'm not trying to be rude, but you are asking well above market for a truck that is in well below market condition. I highly suggest repairing the body damage, clean the leather, and repair all the little things that are not up to par. This truck looks pretty trashed as it sits in my opinion..

Good luck with sale, but $28k and now $25k is way off base. As in double. Your call obviously, but if you're wanting to get this sold I'd be prepared to lower expectations substantially.

I suggest looking at other sites with LC100's in your area and what they're listed for and how long they've been sitting at their price. Rust-free 98-02 100's in the Southeast rarely top $15k in the best condition and yours has lots of cosmetic issues inside and out and immediately needs a $1000 set of tires.

Interior/Exterior condition makes this a $7500 truck @ best, because of the lower milage. Both bumpers and almost every panel needs attention, looks like the gulf state Toyota flares were removed and someone didn’t do a great job cleaning it up.

Sorry for the harsh reality, only pristine 100s fetch this type of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom