SOLD Athens, GA - 2004 LC - 300K - Nav Delete (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I am selling my 2004 Land Cruiser that I have owned for the past 75k miles (4.5 years).

The good:
- Rust free, lived in Georgia all its life.
- Nav delete and all steering wheel controls and backup camera work. Installing a new head unit is plug and play with standard Toyota connectors.
- Doug Thorley headers
- TRD Pro wheels

The bad:
- Cracked windshield
- Paint isn’t great. Driver front fender looks bad up close and there are deep scratches from where the fender flares were removed.
- Lumbar on seats doesn’t work.
- Steering wheel telescopic function doesn’t work.

Asking $11,250 OBO. Text with any questions. 706-255-3971.
LC1.jpeg
IMG_2949.jpeg
IMG_2950.jpeg
IMG_2951.jpeg
IMG_2952.jpeg

Last edited:

In the Savannah area and may be looking for a 100 series soon.

Are the front seats covers or a reupholster?

Also, I see that you have black paint on some of the undercarriage. Is there a reason you painted it? Was there rust there?

Does the steering wheel tilt work?

Do you notice a difference with the Headers?

Also, I see that you have black paint on some of the undercarriage. Is there a reason you painted it? Was there rust there?

The front seats have covers on them. The leather is in great shape and I can take pictures later this week. The undercarriage is not painted, I let a friend borrow the vehicle for a couple weeks and he had it detailed so they cleaned it with something. I can take additional pictures of that as well, are there any specific areas you want to see? The tilt works on the steering wheel. I could not really tell a big difference with headers. It seems to have a little more power when you accelerate hard and the fuel mileage improved a small amount. I also have the original wheels for the cruiser.

IMG_3008.jpeg

IMG_3009.jpeg

IMG_3011.jpeg

IMG_3010.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

Nice looking truck. How did you do the nav delete? The factory touch screen is one of my least favorite things about the 100.

Looks clean! What bumper is that?

Great lookin rig, fair price. Someone PLEASE get this thing out of here!! All kinds of tempted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom