AT Lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_8211.jpeg

Getting these hoses off were a bitch in themselves… does anyone have any old Indian tricks for getting them back on? Only thing I can figure is taking the entire front of the truck off

remove turn signal under headlight
remove 10mm bolt holding that metal tube assembly (you can see the bracket in your photo- the front facing side has the nut)
pull out the hardlines and put hoses on cooler side
slide back in and mount
push on the remaining two hoses

if you can manage to fish out w/ all hoses attached, even better. attache all hoses and fish back in- easy.

remove 10mm bolt holding that metal tube assembly (you can see the bracket in your photo- the front facing side has the nut)
slide back in and mount

if you can manage to fish out w/ all hoses attached, even better. attache all hoses and fish back in- easy.
You have no idea how much frustration you saved me. I’m indebted.

slide back in and mount

For the lines on the cooler side, can I use the same 3/8 AT hoses? They look and feel different from the ones on the rad side.

all 3/8
actually, the correct OEM is 10mm hose but...

the inner hoses are double wrapped with sleeve and coiled plastic
the outer has a sleeve i think- but they may have been changed, which might be why they feel different.

this thread was really helpful - I updated at the end

all 3/8
actually, the correct OEM is 10mm hose but...

the inner hoses are double wrapped with sleeve and coiled plastic
the outer has a sleeve i think- but they may have been changed, which might be why they feel different.

this thread was really helpful - I updated at the end
Perfect. Really appreciate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom