Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All over the board from $450 to $850. At $450 it's geting close to how much gas, a room for the night (I'd just tent camp though) would cost so it almost seems reasonable. The weekend to kill to do it what I don't see. Friends wedding this weekend and hunting next weekend.

We were looking at shipping my kid's car back from Texas, and after some research decided against it. From my research the more legit companies are in the $800 plus range the cheaper options far from reliable. Can you afford for the guy to show up late, or deliver the truck days after it's scheduled?

We were looking at shipping my kid's car back from Texas, and after some research decided against it. From my research the more legit companies are in the $800 plus range the cheaper options far from reliable. Can you afford for the guy to show up late, or deliver the truck days after it's scheduled?
It's already been delivered. Semi came by Saturday morning. Cost $350 from a licensed and bonded company with good reviews.

what cruisers are you selling ?

Looking for a passenger side fog light for my 2004 100 series.

Anybody have one laying around after they swapped bumpers?

In need of a front differential for a 100 series. 01 Lexus lx470 to be exact. If anyone has one or a lead on one let me know. Thanks

Looking for a matching center cap. One of mine is busted.
IMG_20161030_165351.jpg

WANTED
Hi everyone, I'm currently in need of a bottle jack for an 80. Hopefully someone has a extra one laying around and are willing to part with it.
Thank you

custom roof rack 72" x 55" fits any Cruiser wagon. adjustable legs. sturdy but lightweight construction

$275.00

full size roof rack 72" x 55" fits any full size rig with drip rails

$275.00

(cruiser not included)*

keeping it local:
sold to MyKidStory for his FJ60. for you old timers: that 60 was owned by Mikeob1 and Kavik before him...

IMG_2592.JPG
keeping it local:
sold to MyKidStory for his FJ60. for you old timers: that 60 was owned by Mikeob1 and Kavik before him...

Thanks murf.

That rack was just what I was looking for.

Once I have it on I'll post a pic.

Oscar

WANTED
Hi I'm looking for a factory 100 series trailer hitch. Hopefully someone has one laying around.
Thank you
Jason

I'm looking for an 8274 in need of rebuild ideally...would like to have the excuse to tear one apart as I haven't before.

80 Stuff **Wanted***
-Drivers side sun visor (any condition)
-Rear quarter fender flares '95-'97 (any color)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom