Arb Commpressor To Fill Air Mattres (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
good evening all,
so do you think the tiny little air compressor that is used for the lockers
is underpowered or puts too much strain on it to fill a couple of beds this year at rubithon???

thanks again

its gonna take a while but it will do it.

I fill my tires up with it sometimes so you should have no problem.

If you start filling them now, you should be all set.

OK, seriously... try it before you make the trip. If you don't have the compressor yet, then maybe find someone locally that does. But I still think you're better off with the Coleman pump, they're only about $15-20.

Takes forever! Those types of compressors are designed to deliver high pressure, but low volume. The Coleman type pumps work so much better.

its on the truck, just asking if it will take forever or if it is even worth it. i will have a co2 air system so i will use that . thanks all

They sell a little 12v rechargeable or dc powerd pump that in IMHO is the only way to fill up air an mattress. I have never timed it but mine will do a full size coleman in about 2 min and you dont even have to hang on to it. They are a little bigger than a coffee mug, so they don't take up much space. I have seen them as cheap as $12.00. The one pictured costs $17.95 online. High volume not pressure..
66617.jpg

I'm still a big fan of the $5.99 double-action floor pump (human-powered). Plus, you can get your mattress as firm as you want.

its on the truck, just asking if it will take forever or if it is even worth it. i will have a co2 air system so i will use that . thanks all
It will take a reeaaaaaaaaaaaaly long time and the duty cycle on the ARBs sucks IMO, so you might fry it.

I'm still a big fan of the $5.99 double-action floor pump (human-powered). Plus, you can get your mattress as firm as you want.

Agreed. Way faster. CO2 is great, too. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom