April Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.designfarmsouth.com
I don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but for our April meeting can we meet at one of the Sonics in Greenville either the one on Pleasantburg or on Wade Hampton. The only reason is Amy will be almost due by then and I don't want to venture too far from home. I just don't want her going into labor at like Aunt Sue's?!! Let me know what y'all think.

-Travis
Prez-Upstate Cruisers

i have no problem meetin over in g-vegas...not that much further than easley...

malphrus

Either way works for me I was just trying to save myself a little $ I'm guessing I won't be getting good gas mileage.

I havent taken any since I got it running. I have tons of he progress and parts and ones I used for questions and stuff. But none since I drove it the other day. Its back in the garage while I do a long list of little crap to make it safer, more reliable, and more aesthetically pleasing. Although I really just need to do 1 thing now fix the hole through the bed for the fuel line and I will drive it around some again and get some pics.

sounds good to me

If you guys meet at the Sonic on 291 I might just be able to make it to my first meeting :)

--papa

Greenville Sonic

G'ville it is then! Travis can make either location. We've done
the Wade hampton before and Papa wants 291 so I'd say let's do
it at the 291 Sonic.
Time is next. Lunch or dinner?
Let's see a show of hands on the time guys.
I love that we can hash this stuff out here.
Right now I'd vote for 6:00 p.m. ish.

yeah the later the better for the Mafia down here, if we have as many problems getting to the meeting as we did this month we might need all day, especially if chucks 40 can't break 30mph again :flipoff2:

I would like to make it to a meeting but an hour and a half is a little far to drive. Either way i will get a chance to meet some of you guys at GSMTR. I have already met some of the "mafia" but you know how that croud is...

yeah Clemson 4wheel mounted and balanced my 34" tires for 10 bucks a pop other places around here wanted about 20 - 25.......

They are good guys for a bunch of jeepers............ they were even nice enough to winch Alex out of the snow up at mountain estates.......:flipoff2:

yeah thanks for rubbin it in JP :flipoff2: I won't be makin this meeting, I'm headed to charleston to run the cooper river bridge run. And no I don't plan on dyin so none of you get my cruisers. I plugged that vaccum hose but haven't driven it yet. So we'll see this weekend when I drive it if it does any better. I was also thinkin it may be the throttle cable since I got it rigged. Alan if ya see this thread, where did you get your throttle cable from. You're always good at finding good deals, so I figured I'd ask ya. Thanks guys

Chuck

picked mine up at TPI chuck or JT would have them mostly likely, but maybe, I mean I know Alan probaly has a source at half the price........the man does always seem to luck out with the good luck

If you need help chuck I'll be around this weekend, gotta get the 40 up to SPEED ;)

Chuck,

I know you don't plan on anything bad happening, but if you don't make it back to the upstate, can I have your 40? Trust me, I'll treat her right! :D

Just kidding man, have fun running over the old bridge one last time.

Matt

What day is it?

I'm a newb, so humor me. What day are we meeting?? I know where, and the time of the day, but what day?

Thanks,
papa

cc of Club e-mail

It would appear the next club dinner will be at Sonic on hwy 291 in Greenville
about six o'clock or so. The I8MUD link to this decision https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=37510

See ya'll there.
David

ps: Mike and I have once again secured the Chalet for GSMTR.
http://tellicovacations.com/property-Riversong.php
The third bedroom is currently available on a pro rata 1/3 cost basis
to the first e-mailer. Wednesday to Sunday morning. I can't wait
to get away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom