Columbia, SC Meet & Greet this Thursday, January 25th, at 1800 EST (6PM EST) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are starting a Toyota Land Cruiser club in the Midlands of South Carolina (Columbia, SC and surrounding areas). Our aim is to establish ourselves as a TLCA chapter. Almost a dozen of us in the Columbia area have crossed paths a few times and mentioned that it would be nice if we could get together. We're finally making it happen. So, if you’re local (or even within driving distance) and own a Land Cruiser, or any Toyota with a selectable transfer case, let me know! If you know anyone else in our area, please, let them know! We appreciate it!

We welcome anyone from any other established Land Cruiser club to drop in and say "hey"!

Come join us this Thursday, January 25th, at 1800 EST (6PM EST) at Craft and Draft in Irmo, SC!

Address is 7583 St Andrews Rd, Irmo, SC 29063.

We are starting a Toyota Land Cruiser club in the Midlands of South Carolina (Columbia, SC and surrounding areas). Our aim is to establish ourselves as a TLCA chapter. Almost a dozen of us in the Columbia area have crossed paths a few times and mentioned that it would be nice if we could get together. We're finally making it happen. So, if you’re local (or even within driving distance) and own a Land Cruiser, or any Toyota with a selectable transfer case, let me know! If you know anyone else in our area, please, let them know! We appreciate it!

We welcome anyone from any other established Land Cruiser club to drop in and say "hey"!

Come join us this Thursday, January 25th, at 1800 EST (6PM EST) at Craft and Draft in Irmo, SC!

Address is 7583 St Andrews Rd, Irmo, SC 29063.
Wish I could be there. I am definitely interested in making this a group. I have an ‘88 FJ62 and a ‘07 LX470. Thanks!

Wish I could be there. I am definitely interested in making this a group. I have an ‘88 FJ62 and a ‘07 LX470. Thanks!
We've started a Facebook group for our announcements, since not everyone is on Mud.

You want me to fill you in on attendance and when our next meet is?

You can find us on Facebook by searching Columbia Area Land Cruiser Owners.

I'll shoot you my name so you can find me as well.

That sounds like a pretty friendly/helpful departure, I'd guess it's voluntary.

Yes please. And can you send a link to the FB group? Thanks!!

You can find us on Facebook by searching Columbia Area Land Cruiser Owners.

I'll shoot you my name so you can find me as well.

You should keep links like this handy, if you are taking charge of the social media stuff.

You should keep links like this handy, if you are taking charge of the social media stuff.
Thank you!

The meet went well! We had over 18 Land Cruiser owners attend!

Quite a few drove their rigs. We had some 40's, 60's, 80's, a 100, and a 200. Others came in their every day drivers. We had half a dozen to a dozen who couldn't make it, but want to attend the next meeting and be involved. Overall, good showing.

I appreciate those who ventured in from further out to support the meet and also those who reached out and offered any help they could! Hopefully we can get everything organized relatively quickly and start doing some events together!

Thank you, again, to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom