anyone want to wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone want to wheel anytime soon?

I am open to any suggestions.... it would be cool to see everyone's rigs at one place to wheel a little..

post up if you wanna wheel... green, blacks, whatever...:D

I am wheeling with a hardcore group in the middle of May at Paragon and Rausch on consecutive days if anyone wants to join me..

How about 6/3, enough time after GSMTR, and before CMCC. Lots of people will be at GSMTR 5/20. Just a thought.

I don't think I can get that many kitchen passes in a month either. Riad and I can just stay at home in our aprons and help clean the house.

So none of ya wanna get out in May? Man the weather is just beginning to get better.

I am wheeling either Rausch or Paragon but it will be blacks... friends are coming in from out of town the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th of May and we plan to hit both parks. Anyone interested, post up!

im really really trying to get my zuk ready to go that weekend man, but im waiting on a new rear chunk, and i have to do a few other things too, ill only be able to wheel that saturday and maybe sunday if i have enough $:doh:

If you guys are only going to do blacks then I guess I'm out. I don't wanna slow you guys down :D. Although I'm not sure if all the blacks have a blue bypass. I wish that was the case. Anyway, take a lot of pictures and videos so we web wheelers can see'em :D.

Correction: I am wheeling Rausch 5/18-19 (Thurs. and Fri) and then Paragon Saturday. Sorry if that messes anyone up but also may allow for more time to get rigs ready... also, I understand the group will be mixed in terms of capabilty so I would venture to say if your willing to run blues.... we will be able to accomodate you without issue! :D :D :D :D

Well, thanks Jeff, I thought you don't want me to run blacks with you because of the past experience :D. Just kidding man:D. I guess I will try to meet you at paragon on Sataurday then. Since 5/18-19 is a weekday for me. What time are you planning on being there at paragon, I guess 9:00 AM? I haven't been there for almost 5 months now, it will be nice to get back there again for a change.

Riad said:
Well, thanks Jeff, I thought you don't want me to run blacks with you because of the past experience :D. Just kidding man:D. I guess I will try to meet you at paragon on Sataurday then. Since 5/18-19 is a weekday for me. What time are you planning on being there at paragon, I guess 9:00 AM? I haven't been there for almost 5 months now, it will be nice to get back there again for a change.

yup, if 8:30 AM or 9:00 AM is OK, we can plan to meet then... and since you'll have the front locker in (hint, hint) it should be all good:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom