anyone want to wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmmmm.... this is sounding more and more like Jeff ain't gonna be making an appearance at GSMTR. :rolleyes:

Yeah, hopefully I can get the front locker in by then. But hey, my rear only locker is "almost" perfect :flipoff2: . As long as I don't get hung up on stuff.

Dan, you coming ? :flipoff2:

I just got the 89 inspected today and next week I should have enough cash to order a locker. So... Paragon on sat. sounds like a posibility.

Hildy said:
I just got the 89 inspected today and next week I should have enough cash to order a locker. So... Paragon on sat. sounds like a posibility.

dont buy food this week and order the locker so you can install it before paragon:D , if ya want any help putting it in let me know

zucruisers said:
dont buy food this week and order the locker so you can install it before paragon:D , if ya want any help putting it in let me know

I can help as well.... things seem to go best when a couple people are standing around watching someone else work:grinpimp:

no, I don't want to go wheeling.

I hate wheeling, it sucks

Riad said:
Yeah, hopefully I can get the front locker in by then. But hey, my rear only locker is "almost" perfect :flipoff2: . As long as I don't get hung up on stuff.

Dan, you coming ? :flipoff2:

I'll be at GSMTR. It's the one your wife won't let you go to. :flipoff2:

I'll be at GSMTR with Dan!!!!!

Blue77FJ40 said:
I'll be at GSMTR. It's the one your wife won't let you go to. :flipoff2:
Got the Toyota Trails couple days ago. It has both GSMTR info, pictures and CM registration form. She called me at work to ask me if I wanted to register for CM. I was like hell yeah. So, take that!! :flipoff2:. She is getting the picture that it's fun. So one of these days you're gonna see me with the clans on future runs:D.

Riad said:
Got the Toyota Trails couple days ago. It has both GSMTR info, pictures and CM registration form. She called me at work to ask me if I wanted to register for CM. I was like hell yeah. So, take that!! :flipoff2:. She is getting the picture that it's fun. So one of these days you're gonna see me with the clans on future runs:D.

Great! You'll have a family-run film crew. No more missed shots while you run for your truck. :flipoff2: Start training your inhouse spotters early! :D :D

You've probably not met Scott Simmons - He trained his son Connor at 10 or so to spot for him. Kids are good at spotting, especially if they think they're gonna drive/inherit the cruiser!!

hehehe...I'm still far from that day :D. But, you're right. A full camera crew and spotter(s) would be nawice :flipoff2:.

I won't be at GSMTR.... again.... this year.....
I'll be in Anaheim CA for work from the 14th - the 19th.....

I hate wheelin... it sux....
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I WILL be making CMCC though if I have to quit to do it!!!!!

Update

My wife's baby shower date landed on my Saturday wheeling date so I won't be at Paragon.. Sorry!

I will be at Rausch Creek thursday and friday though so LMK if anyone is coming there... Sorry Riad but you understand, right;) you're welcome to join us at Rausch, no one else will be in the park :cool:

Oh I forgot about that :eek: :doh:. Congrats to both of you! Yes ofcourse I understand. I may not be able to make it on either Thursday or Friday. But, I may go to RC on Saturday anyway depending upon how I feel. Have fun at the baby shower Jeff ;).

jeff, are your buddys still gonna be at paragon? did you get your toyota trails yet? wes's brother al got an article published in it that i wanna see

zucruisers said:
jeff, are your buddys still gonna be at paragon? did you get your toyota trails yet? wes's brother al got an article published in it that i wanna see

yes they are running paragon for sure, I can hook them up...

and yes, I have the trails and his article is really cool.. wish I would've known about those rocks when I lived in FL:doh:

jeff, do you wanna go to paragon sunday since ya cant saturday??:idea:

and riad did you get your arb put in so that you can sell me your stock third? lol
will you be coming to paragon next weekend or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom