Anyone want to come to Maui? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 90 FJ62 that has been on the IR and I'd like to get her back on the road. She needs a tune up, fluids changed, a general once over, some bodywork and a same color paint job. I've shopped around and can't really find anyone I trust at a reasonable rate, so I thought i'd throw this idea out there:

I fly you from the West coast for a week or ten days. You get a use of a vehicle and a free, private room and bath at my house in Kihei. I live about 250 steps from the beach. I'll pay for materials and do a lot of prep and grunt work. I'll keep the beer fridge stocked. You can bring someone, but they're on your dime, as are your food and incidentals. With a good schedule, we'll be able to do what needs to be done and you'll still be able to see all that Maui has to offer.

Thoughts?

Hmmm. I have a ton of PTO at work :). I assume you have a shop or decent size workspace. Also, do you have the equipment and supplies to shoot the color? Funny thing is I see you’re from Cary. I’m flying to Raleigh right now to visit family for the weekend. I know whoever takes you up on this will have a blast. I applaud your creative thought process.

I have a carport that can be tarped for a paint booth. I live in a desert, so it rarely rains. I have a sprayer and compressor. If I don't have it, I have access to it. Enjoy Raleigh. I'm trying to get home for Thanksgiving, but doubt I'll make it.
Mahalo!

I'm not a body man but I could do the rest. I'm on the outer banks...winter is right around the corner...good time to get outta here.

I’m actually going home (Maui) for 21 days from dec 30- Jan 21 if you need a hand with anything. I’d be more than glad to help.

Shoots den!
Alika
You'll have to join Maui Land Cruisers then!

My wife and I are in school but would love to come in early March if it's not too late! Ive never done any real painting but i can do the rest.

Wow....wish I knew how to do anything :) that would be awesome. Hawaii 1 of 4 states I hvnt seen :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom