Anyone running a BRExhaust? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Honestly never heard of them until today when a buddy asked about getting a system for his 4-Runner

Looked up my TLC and came up with this:

The website photos look animated and I can't get a clear price on the individual parts (no way the entire system is that cheap)

And when I look up the actual part number on the page ( 76-0181-001), the only thing that pos up is a Bosal muffler

Honestly never heard of them until today when a buddy asked about getting a system for his 4-Runner

Looked up my TLC and came up with this:

The website photos look animated and I can't get a clear price on the individual parts (no way the entire system is that cheap)

And when I look up the actual part number on the page ( 76-0181-001), the only thing that pos up is a Bosal muffler
This is Bosal. I have the muffler and some pipes, but my LX450 exhaust is custom.
I went to a local hot rod shop with the Magnaflow downpipe (ceramic coated it first), Bosal muffler, all new OEM hardware, new Denso O2 sensors, and had them fabricate an over the frame solution using only the single cat on the Magnaflow. Cleared out the entire right side from the low hanging fruit.

This is Bosal. I have the muffler and some pipes, but my LX450 exhaust is custom.
I went to a local hot rod shop with the Magnaflow downpipe (ceramic coated it first), Bosal muffler, all new OEM hardware, new Denso O2 sensors, and had them fabricate an over the frame solution using only the single cat on the Magnaflow. Cleared out the entire right side from the low hanging fruit.
I did kinda the same thing. Tossed the OEM cats. Replaces with a single small high. Performance generic cat and went over the frame for more clearance.
Running a super turbo muffler, from local family owned exhaust shop. Copied a 1994 over the frame heat shield. Made it out of 6" stove pipe. My wife's feet are much cooler now as I also doubled up on the firewall and floor heat shields.

Yes. My muffler says BOSAL on it.

OK, I was hoping this would be better than the typical Bosal garbage since they claim to be mandrel bent, but none of my Bosal replacement parts were MB

I will say my most recent Bosal cat and muffler was of better quality than the previous ones, but was just curious if the BREx was a better option or not

Looks like another reboxing like with the Magnaflow Y-pipes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom