Anyone ordered parts from Rhyno Off Road? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day everyone, just after some advice on Rhyno Offroad supplied Power Steering Conversion Kits for 40 Series. I have a HJ47 (1982), and with 60 series power steering components getting rarer by the day, I would like to know if these kits are okay. Cheers, Col.

They used to sell a handbrake conversion kit and reportedly were difficult to deal with.. but I cant find any recent feedback and its possible things have changed.

In any event, 60 series parts are not getting rarer by the day, you should have no issue finding parts for your HJ47 to do a conversion. In my opinion, its an over-rated upgrade but its your vehicle.

I haven't heard anything of them for a while but similar reports, difficult to deal with and IMHO, overpriced.

They used to sell a handbrake conversion kit and reportedly were difficult to deal with.. but I cant find any recent feedback and its possible things have changed.

In any event, 60 series parts are not getting rarer by the day, you should have no issue finding parts for your HJ47 to do a conversion. In my opinion, it’s an over-rated upgrade but it’s your vehicle.

Thanks for the advice. Looks like I’ll choose the stock option.

In any event, 60 series parts are not getting rarer by the day, you should have no issue finding parts for your HJ47 to do a conversion. In my opinion, its an over-rated upgrade but its your vehicle.
I haven't heard anything of them for a while but similar reports, difficult to deal with and IMHO, overpriced.
Thanks. Just thought I would check here first as they are expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom