anyone bought a brand new roof or walls off amayama? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, been wondering why no one makes replacement upper walls for the troopy, especially aqualu as those are the parts to get boned the fastest in a tip over. turns out you can buy a brand new entire roof and upper walls from amayama, official oem parts. but havent heard of anyone doing that. just curious if anyone has? 3500$ cad for whole brand new upper set of walls both sides seems like an affordable purchase if you dont have access to a welder to repair a long rotten set of upper walls. ive bought lots of other oem parts here but nothing substantial like a roof or walls :)

Toyota 61502-90323 (6150290323) PANEL ASSY, REAR UPPER SIDE, LH - https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/6150290323 link to one side of upper walls :)

Hi, been wondering why no one makes replacement upper walls for the troopy, especially aqualu as those are the parts to get boned the fastest in a tip over. turns out you can buy a brand new entire roof and upper walls from amayama, official oem parts. but havent heard of anyone doing that. just curious if anyone has? 3500$ cad for whole brand new upper set of walls both sides seems like an affordable purchase if you dont have access to a welder to repair a long rotten set of upper walls. ive bought lots of other oem parts here but nothing substantial like a roof or walls :)

Toyota 61502-90323 (6150290323) PANEL ASSY, REAR UPPER SIDE, LH - https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/6150290323 link to one side of upper walls :)

You aren’t getting any of these body parts from Amayama.

See, thats why we rely on this site heavily, By the way, nice save on the death wobble scenario, the beard tho......

You aren’t getting any of these body parts from Amayama.
Why do you say? They have every thing they dont have marked as discontinued. everything else is purchasable. Ive gotten door latch assembly's, Voltage regulator, rear view mirror cap... all came swiftly, cheap shipping, and the cheapest source for anything ive gotten. (would have bought other places if they were cheaper) so curious why you say this. I am inthe process of confirming with amayama, so I guess wel have an answer soon.

Okie dokie.
Ok... your were right, they did not have any. that said. I dont usually rely on assumptions when it comes to dead stock products. many many times I have bought long thought discontinued products simply by trying. That and Ive seen current conversations on this site about buying 700$ oem knuckle centring tools, and 500$ DIY ones, when you can buy an OEM one on amayama for 300$ CAD including shipping. so clearly people are not really aware of what is really available on this site. BTW, any one looking for that tool. they are on there, there OEM, and there cheaper then any other possible place to buy one :)

guess if i need new upper walls Im gettin them from topnault :) thanks @fjc-man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom