Anyone know what hubs these are? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

never had those on any of my cruisers but they came on several jeeps ive had

‘63 FJ45
3D530B71-48B3-4E18-B120-4993D2E2CF69.jpeg

Just when I thought I found them all......these pop up on a 66/67 that a friend picked up from Iowa IIRC. Kelly Manufacturing in Charleston, West Virginia. Kelly "Self-Lock" Of course I'm now looking for a set to add to the collection so if you have them and are willing to sell......let me know please.

IMG_20230126_192625.jpg

IMG_20230126_122128.jpg

Wow! That is WAY obscure. I wonder what the engagement mechanism is like, if it’s anything like the thumb screw ones?

Do you have Fairey hubs in your collection Drake?

Wow! That is WAY obscure. I wonder what the engagement mechanism is like, if it’s anything like the thumb screw ones?

Do you have Fairey hubs in your collection Drake?
Good Morning Mark, these Kelly units are pretty cool looking and I would be very interested to see the inside workings as well. I don't believe I have any Fairey units. Can you send a couple pics please so i can verify?
Thanks
Drake

Good Morning Mark, these Kelly units are pretty cool looking and I would be very interested to see the inside workings as well. I don't believe I have any Fairey units. Can you send a couple pics please so i can verify?
Thanks
Drake

A bit more info about the Kelly units.....pulled from a very old post

1674854381138.png

Just when I thought I found them all......these pop up on a 66/67 that a friend picked up from Iowa IIRC. Kelly Manufacturing in Charleston, West Virginia. Kelly "Self-Lock" Of course I'm now looking for a set to add to the collection so if you have them and are willing to sell......let me know please.

View attachment 3230829

View attachment 3230830

Wonder how close they are to these hubs.

I see the flathead screws being a issue if you tear the hub down.

IMG_20200629_160253801.jpg

Wonder how close they are to these hubs.

I see the flathead screws being a issue if you tear the hub down.

View attachment 3231296
I have a few sets of the Cutlass branded units. Some shorter and some taller versions. Most of mine will go into the hub display after they get cleaned up.

I actually have an OE set of paper instructions that are on the shelf next to where the hubs were. Probably put them there after I installed a previous set…in the last century.😛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom