Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do they put it just to the inside of the glovebox?

I don’t think any of my filters besides oil have been changed yet.

yeah the cabin filter it behind the glove box. Pop the glove box out and you’ll see a panel with two clips. the cabin filter is behind that panel.

$48k. Hattiesburg area. Facebook link doesn’t link. @Miles Smith I believe it is.

BEFE8D00-28EE-44BB-A19C-0D2C18915522.jpeg

AD4A7D4F-2840-4A9A-8755-EF7AACF393F5.jpeg

Hey guys, bought this G Plus oil cooler set up for my 5VZ swap in my 87 pickup, but decided I didn't want to plumb in all that extra line in an already tight engine bay. The block plate & feed & return lines were installed when I dropped the motor in, but otherwise it's never been used. $100!!! Any takers?!?!? I'm in Brandon, so anyone in the tri-county area, I'm willing to meet.
Screenshot_20200119-141626_zps1k8zfokm.jpg

IMG_20200119_125721_zpswvw1iao6.jpg

IMG_20200119_125538_zpsrxc1cxyg.jpg

Have a set of (4) Raceline Monsters in a 17” flavor for 6-lug for sale. Black finish with aluminum rings. One has had a tire mounted for mockup, but it’s hard to tell by looking at it. All are in original boxes with original shipping packaging. Comes with extra inserts and hardware. Backspace is 4.75”. Asking $1250 and located in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Delivery closer to you might be possible. Call or text is best - 5012628018

2D076FDE-5DE7-413F-8348-68658DB87465.jpeg

9BCC36F3-12CC-4E68-933F-4A483C3EF087.jpeg

CBE7D8E4-1674-4D83-9757-3FF42C6F7C92.jpeg

CF47F64E-3CA4-4035-8284-5C8F38023B00.jpeg

EB383C18-5070-4BC7-A60A-1685F55F5E12.jpeg

This seems like a steal.

I wonder how many cans of Flex Seal it would take to “go in the water”.

ISO:

(1) BFG KM2 33x10.5r15. new or in good condition used.

These are NLA everywhere but I need one for a spare.

40 for sale

WANTED PTO winch cast housing

I have a PTO winch on which the housing is broken where the drive shaft yoke is attached.
Anybody got parts or an incomplete winch you want to part with?
I guess I'd buy a complete winch if the price was right.

JW

Anyone got a spare h42 they ditched for a 5 speed? I can’t do any cool 5 speed swap stuff until more debt is paid off and for the price or rebuild kits and synchros, I could just buy a better working h42 for the time being. Mine needs an input shaft bearing and synchros.

Anyone got a spare h42 they ditched for a 5 speed? I can’t do any cool 5 speed swap stuff until more debt is paid off and for the price or rebuild kits and synchros, I could just buy a better working h42 for the time being. Mine needs an input shaft bearing and synchros.
@RWBeringer4x4 maybe you two can put your heads together here?

@RWBeringer4x4 maybe you two can put your heads together here?

@Pacer - thanks for the tip but unfortunately my H42 has to stay in the truck until the H41 gets rebuilt.

That said @dbbowen depending on what your plan is for the 4speed transfer case behind that H42, I might be able to pay off some of that debt. Im looking to scrounge up a nose cone/shift pod/speedo housing from a 4 speed case for a potential Orion build.

@Pacer - thanks for the tip but unfortunately my H42 has to stay in the truck until the H41 gets rebuilt.

That said @dbbowen depending on what your plan is for the 4speed transfer case behind that H42, I might be able to pay off some of that debt. Im looking to scrounge up a nose cone/shift pod/speedo housing from a 4 speed case for a potential Orion build.

It’s an Orion behind the h42 now haha. I can hold out possibly until your h41 is rebuilt and take the h42 off your hands if you’re not using it. Mine works still. Just really loud and doesn’t sound like it’s loving live over 60mph

It’s an Orion behind the h42 now haha. I can hold out possibly until your h41 is rebuilt and take the h42 off your hands if you’re not using it. Mine works still. Just really loud and doesn’t sound like it’s loving live over 60mph

Gotchya - I’ve got a bit of input bearing noise too so I’m not sure it would be an improvement over what you’re running - but it hasn’t gotten worse since I bought it in 2012.

I’ve got the rebuild kit for the H41 just need to find time to tear into it. Hopefully that’ll be a silver lining around this quarantine...

Probably because it’s a rock crawler....

you’d be surprised. It drives around town pretty well. It’s damn near perfect outside of the trans noise. Sounds like something rattling around when you’re in 4th gear accelerating from 2,500 to 3,500 rpm. almost sounds like a nail inside of a can rattling

Gotchya - I’ve got a bit of input bearing noise too so I’m not sure it would be an improvement over what you’re running - but it hasn’t gotten worse since I bought it in 2012.

I’ve got the rebuild kit for the H41 just need to find time to tear into it. Hopefully that’ll be a silver lining around this quarantine...

haha yeah I hear that. I might just need to rebuild it. Was praying for an easy out haha. I need a rear main seal and pilot bearing too so it’s like a do it all at the same time deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom