Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread

I’ve got a 97 Polaris sportsman 500 4x4 that I’m trying to get rid of. Gun rack, LED lights, warn winch and bumper, runs pretty well with good tires. I’ve got it on marketplace for $2k but I am VERY open to offers.

Behind that is a 97 Artic Cat 454cc 2wd utility quad with a warn winch and good tires. I think it’s a Bearcat. Needs to have the carb cleaned, I might get to that soon. But it does run on starting fluid so it’s not locked up or anything. I’ll make a hail of a deal on that one too.

wngrog

SILVER Star

Stuff that needs to go:

Welder listed above. Best 110 welder you could ask for. Can use gas or flux.

$275

HEI distributor. Unknown brand. Like new Works on any F or 2F Includes a set of HD wires. $100

Last edited:

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
GOLD Star

Buggy is still for sale, bring an offer!
Cheap way to enjoy buggy trails.

Stuff that needs to go:

Stihl MS180. Extra chains and maybe an extra bar. Can’t remember. 16”. Like new. Dan Hull replaced the carb under warranty. $300 new. Will take $200 firm.

Welder listed above. Best 110 welder you could ask for. Can use gas or flux.

$275

HEI distributor. Unknown brand. Like new Works on any F or 2F Includes a set of HD wires. $100

Are you coming up to Memphis anytime soon? I don't really need a chainsaw but I want one anyway.

HoneyBear

SILVER Star
Good deal for the @HoneyBear. That cabin filter is the fancy charcoal activated flavor that reduces outside odors...too bad it doesn’t help with occupant’s odors after gumbo night.
do they put it just to the inside of the glovebox?

I don’t think any of my filters besides oil have been changed yet.

Top Bottom