Wanted Anybody know where I can get an oil pump for a 1973 FJ40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
instagram.com
I believe Aisin is OEM, am I correct? Anyways I can't find a new one anywhere on the internet. If you could point me to someone, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Sorry, we (Cruiser Outfitters) are out of stock on the early models, AISIN has discontinued making them as thus Toyota is NLA as well. Wish I had a better answer or a recommended solution.

I'm thinking Mark A probably has a few of them @65swb45

I am sure crocketts pumps are used... as are mine.

I just put 15 of them up on my deep storage rack yesterday.

I have 1 new a couple used I had them posted earlier Please check them out. I am out of town currently be back Tuesday. Dave at rockntag@msn.com.
Classified parts for sale Table 5 March 2020. check this add out 3 are shown. Dave

I have 1 new a couple used I had them posted earlier Please check them out. I am out of town currently be back Tuesday. Dave at rockntag@msn.com.
Classified parts for sale Table 5 March 2020. check this add out 3 are shown. Dave

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a link but I'm not seeing where you had them posted earlier.

Under Classified Parts for sale posted by crockett
Table 5 March 2020. Very nice lift struts ,Oil pumps ,Wiper arms clutch slave cylinder .Front side vent with hardware rear taillights etc. Just click on it and it will come up...Dave

Table 5 March 2020. Very nice lift struts ,Oil pumps ,Wiper arms clutch slave cylinder .Front side vent with hardware rear taillights etc. I will keep adding parts on this add.

Is that also the one with my steering box that was never shipped?

Could be Mark .You never sent payment for any of the parts you said you wanted . I will drop you a note when I get parts out again. I had 2 of them to ship and basically COVID 19 put a halt to shipping any bigger items, I am still around just got grounded. Dave We can hook up down the road .

Could be Mark .You never sent payment for any of the parts you said you wanted . I will drop you a note when I get parts out again. I had 2 of them to ship and basically COVID 19 put a halt to shipping any bigger items, I am still around just got grounded. Dave We can hook up down the road .

I assumed you were home since your posts became more regular again. Stay well.

Yes I am just trying to keep out of trouble.My wife is a pharmacist so she on the front line...I am washing clothes cleaning tables and basically getting rid of stuff...Problem is most charities are closed...Yes its a different world my mail drop off closed and the regular post office is swamped here .The little lake area I moved into had 300 houses 40 years ago.Now its a high tech area with many major companies like HP ,Telec all with 1000's of employees.

I hope your doing the same .Stay safe Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom