any one running these wheels??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
d105-trophy-forged.jpg
mht-fuel-off-road-trophy.jpg
anyone running these Anza fuel wheels, I would love to see what they look like on a 200...

The member "ihatemud" has fuel brand wheels. Try IM'ing him. I think his were 20" but it may give you the idea. Those wheels look sweet, BTW.

EDIT: Are they real beadlocks, or fakes, like the Methods?

The member "ihatemud" has fuel brand wheels. Try IM'ing him. I think his were 20" but it may give you the idea. Those wheels look sweet, BTW.

EDIT: Are they real beadlocks, or fakes, like the Methods?
I'm pretty sure they are fake beadlocks, they look a lot like the trd wheels IMO, but I like that they are 9 inch so will be a bit more flush with the fender!

I figured they were fake, but the picture sure looks like the ring is not part of the wheel. I thought maybe they were the real deal.

I figured they were fake, but the picture sure looks like the ring is not part of the wheel. I thought maybe they were the real deal.
not sure, now ya got me thinking, sure looks like they are real in that pic, but I would really doubt it.... I just want a bit wider wheel to give it a stance more like my 80 series....
email0405.jpg

they do make a real beadlock version...
Fuel_Anza_Cast-500.png

looks like that beadlock version is offroad use only...

Keeps us posted!!! I was about to go with the TRD rock warrior wheel but checkered out. :(.

looks like that beadlock version is offroad use only...
I think most wheel manufacturers claim beadlock wheels are "off-road only" as it's illegal to run beadlocks on road as suspects will be able to continue longer aftet passing through police spike strips...

Btw that's a nice 80

Those are the trophys I believe. The Anza is slighty different. They were in my final 3 before TRD. Go to discount tire.com or bigotires. They have simulators that you can throw them on the 200 to visualize.

I still have these from all my research...

Anza_BLKHoopGrey_A1-700.png

Fuel_Trophy_MB-18x10-700.png

IMG_3500.JPG

IMG_3503.PNG

@kreiten what wheels are on your 80 ? Size' and back spacing ? Any side pics?
my 80 has 16x10 inch wheels on it, so I realize I won't be able to get the same extreme stance, but the 9 inch should give me something close... Here's my wife driving it through some holes;)
email0108.jpg

As well make sure to check wheel load ratings. Most wheels I checked didn't have sufficient ratings for the 200 in 17" the same wheel in 18" or 19" did.

I have had them for tha past few months and love them. Great wheel.

I have had them for tha past few months and love them. Great wheel.
how much further do they stick out then the stock wheels? do you have more clearance at the UCA with these wheels? thanks for the feedback.
Kreiten

Thanks! Looks awesome, you have done a great job with that cruiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom