any one running these wheels??? (1 Viewer)

d105-trophy-forged.jpg
mht-fuel-off-road-trophy.jpg
anyone running these Anza fuel wheels, I would love to see what they look like on a 200...

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Supporting Vendor
The member "ihatemud" has fuel brand wheels. Try IM'ing him. I think his were 20" but it may give you the idea. Those wheels look sweet, BTW.

EDIT: Are they real beadlocks, or fakes, like the Methods?

The member "ihatemud" has fuel brand wheels. Try IM'ing him. I think his were 20" but it may give you the idea. Those wheels look sweet, BTW.

EDIT: Are they real beadlocks, or fakes, like the Methods?
I'm pretty sure they are fake beadlocks, they look a lot like the trd wheels IMO, but I like that they are 9 inch so will be a bit more flush with the fender!

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Supporting Vendor
I figured they were fake, but the picture sure looks like the ring is not part of the wheel. I thought maybe they were the real deal.

I figured they were fake, but the picture sure looks like the ring is not part of the wheel. I thought maybe they were the real deal.
not sure, now ya got me thinking, sure looks like they are real in that pic, but I would really doubt it.... I just want a bit wider wheel to give it a stance more like my 80 series....
email0405.jpg

Desert Nomad

Lost in the desert
looks like that beadlock version is offroad use only...
I think most wheel manufacturers claim beadlock wheels are "off-road only" as it's illegal to run beadlocks on road as suspects will be able to continue longer aftet passing through police spike strips...

Btw that's a nice 80

codyaustin5

SILVER Star
Those are the trophys I believe. The Anza is slighty different. They were in my final 3 before TRD. Go to discount tire.com or bigotires. They have simulators that you can throw them on the 200 to visualize.

Desert Nomad

Lost in the desert
As well make sure to check wheel load ratings. Most wheels I checked didn't have sufficient ratings for the 200 in 17" the same wheel in 18" or 19" did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom