any locals got a altinator for a62 they wana let go cheap? please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
well couple weeks back i floped my 62 on the drivers side. Since then im haveing chargeing issues . seems to be charging at idol but not when driveing it. If anyone local to the baltimore area has one they like to let go cheap or reasonbly priced could ya let me no. Also theres a 62 for sale in essexs in baltimore county either gold or champaign in color body looked good not shore of price . Its in the car lot in front of middlesex shoping center on eastern avenue:bounce:

i got mine from cruiserparts.net for about $35 used. Its been great for about 2 years now. It just looks a little rough!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I recently installed a Mean Green that was bug bucks, and have the old stock one from my FJ62 available. I'll bring it to the swap meet on Sat 15 APR. It was having some intermittent voltage issues, but can probably be rebuilt for less than a $100. i replaced the brushes avbout two years ago, and suspect it's the voltage regulator or a bad connection somewhere.

John

...and let us kow if you find out anything else on the champagn 62 in Bal'more.

the champaing one was gone last time i looked like on monday.

as far as buying a altinator that needs rebuilt . Sorry i have to have when i could just get mine rebuilt how much was the mean green one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom