Any flat green 40's out there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

White Trash

Just take a look at the Boys from Elwood, Texas. Theirs are actually O.D. green, but it is basicall the same color.

Good call on the colour, I think flat green would look outstanding on a 40 series.....and would like to see some examples as well. What shade of green are you considering?.....olive drab/military-esque or something @ the other end of the spectrum. For simplicity/ease, I reckon I will go this route on my 55 -just one solid color rather than the two tone. Time will tell.

I like the look of the G-Wagons, so this is what I'm going for. I don't want to worry about scratching a fresh paint job on the trails either, so this seems like the best idea. I assume OD and flat green are the same.

g_wagon_1.jpg

To be honest with, I didn't care for that flat green.

Here ismy favorite color. Olive brown.
That is just me though.
Vic
olive brown.jpg

olive drab/military would look cool, what do ya think about keeping the top and bezel white for a little offset? I mean the top of the top, not the whole top. Or you could just go with the Ted Nugent zebra stripe! LOL!

olive drab/military would look cool, what do ya think about keeping the top and bezel white for a little offset? I mean the top of the top, not the whole top. Or you could just go with the Ted Nugent zebra stripe! LOL!

lol I'll let Ted keep that one. I want to keep the roof white and see how it looks. White roofs are part of what makes a 40 stand out. I'm not sure about the bezel though. I was thinking flat or semi-gloss black. I really like the look of black fenders like the new heeps too. When it's finally time to spray, I'll paint them the same colour as the truck but I'd like to get MT tube fenders in the future and might try black with them. I just like the green and black combo like the G-Wagon.

crs4020-1.jpg
flat green i love it!!!

crs4002.jpg
got the color out of camo catalog,just remember its flat no shine. the only bad thing for me i've found is greasy fingers leave marks. i need to research on how to clean it. but i've had about a100 people tell me they really like the color, another good thing is if it gets scratched up scuff it with some 400 grit and re shoot,, pretty simple, i will watch this post. if you have any more???

"Snotz" was shiny at one time, but time and weather flattened her out.
snotz 014_small.jpg

Here are a couple OD Green rigs I saved from MUD:
40_Drab Green.jpg

I like the look of the G-Wagons, so this is what I'm going for. I don't want to worry about scratching a fresh paint job on the trails either, so this seems like the best idea. I assume OD and flat green are the same.

g_wagon_1.jpg

when i die and goto ______ everything will be that color green :bounce: DOIT! :D

White Trash...

DSC02404.jpg

I know it's not a 40, but it's the OD Green.

attachment.php

:beer:

Scott

Last edited:
Here's mine

Krylon camo from Wally World.

It's not real good paint.

JR
woods.jpg

PM Kowboy and he might give you the color (if you ask nice).

Later,

Love those green cruisers guys!! With the top on, mine looks like a smurfs mushroom house :D The wife bitches every time I talk about OD green . She likes smurf blue, it's alright I guess, but the green really looks good to me. :beer:

Love those green cruisers guys!! With the top on, mine looks like a smurfs mushroom house :D The wife bitches every time I talk about OD green . She likes smurf blue, it's alright I guess, but the green really looks good to me. :beer:

Paint her Camry that you have listed in your sig Smurf blue.

Tell her YOUR truck is going to be OD GREEN!!!!

... and maybe after a month or two of going "without" .. you'll be ok. :D

Good luck bud

:popcorn: let us know what you do.. (but I think we know ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom