Any experience with Avalon Auto in Atlanta? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, im new to the land cruiser scene. Honestly, I haven't decided between a 06 100 series or a 08-10 200 series, going to see what deal I can find.
I stumbled upon Avalon Auto, a small dealer in Atlanta that posts YouTube videos on all of their cars. Seems like Adam is pretty passionate about selling 100/200/GXs that have proper maintenance done. Seems like they spend quite a bit on all of their trucks to restore them properly, with proper maintenance + fixing most cosmetic issues. Does anyone have experience with them?

Having a truck that has all of the expensive maintenance done already is really important to me, so these guys stand out. I would also love to support a small business that takes care of their customers, versus all the crackpot dealers we have here in Florida.

Used 2006 Lexus LX 470 Sport Utility for Sale in Alpharetta GA 30009 Avalon Auto - https://www.avalonautoatlanta.com/vdp/20331150/Used-2006-Lexus-LX-470-Sport-Utility-for-sale-in-Alpharetta-GA-30009

That’s overpriced imo. I bought the same truck with 250k mile on it for 15k 6 years ago. Trucks usually depreciate in value, so I think it’s overpriced.

6yrs ago was pre-COVID before the entire world went crazy. Thankfully, the used car market is cooling down, but it is still WAY higher than 2017 before we printed 6 trillion dollars into the economy.

I was trying to find a car for my buddy the other day. Even getting a hooptie for under $10k is difficult these days.

Every car is overpriced right now.
I agree, but they do seem to do a lot of work most people do not do. New seat covers, headlights, fixing small things that so far it doesn't seem like Lexus dealers will do, etc. Actually doing all the maintenance required...
I'm struggling to decide if that is worth it, depends on the truck ofc, they don't have what I want atm anyway.

So far I'm not thrilled with the customer service and the quality of local options.

Sorry to revive an old thread- I test drove a couple of their GXs when I was in the market and they do a good job with the refresh and the people I interacted with at the dealership were awesome. However, definitely take a test drive before pulling the trigger to make sure that the truck meets your expectations. The GXs I was interested in looked great on video but there were a few things about them that did not meet my buy criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom