Another lift and tire question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to do a 1.75” Dobinson lift on my ‘16 Sequoia. I’m having trouble trying to figure out the right size BF Goodrich KM2 to use with my stock 18” wheels. Is the 34 x 12.50 the best option?
Thanks for your help

If you keep the stock wheels you will probably need 1.25in spacers to run the 34's. Might also need a BMC but fitting 35's on a 2G Sequoia is like fitting 33's on a 4Runner.

If you keep the stock wheels you will probably need 1.25in spacers to run the 34's. Might also need a BMC but fitting 35's on a 2G Sequoia is like fitting 33's on a 4Runner.

I want to do a 1.75” Dobinson lift on my ‘16 Sequoia. I’m having trouble trying to figure out the right size BF Goodrich KM2 to use with my stock 18” wheels. Is the 34 x 12.50 the best option?
Thanks for your helpful

Thanks for your help
I m thinking of going 29570-18 on the factory wheels, instead of the 34x12.50. Do you think it would be possible to run this tire, with no spacers, and a 1.75 lift?

35x12.50s on factory wheels will rub the upper control arms. You can swap those to an icon UCA and it will work fine without a BCM. Or you can change to an better offset wheel and leave the factory UCA. I have fit 35a on a 2nd Sequoia and a 2nd TUNDRA in both manners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom