Annual Ouray trip Aug 4th-7th, 2021 (1 Viewer)

this looks like something really cool that I would like to try coming to, would be a first for me. Are there spots that are open still?

alia176

SILVER Star
Thank you Ron, sounds like that family is changing their schedule for their visit to Ouray. Hopefully our club members can snatch those spots!

alia176

SILVER Star
I spoke to Jill on Friday, she said the hillside spots 1-4 may come open today. I got spot #15 I think in front of the office.

Ron, are you in #15, right as you drive in, by the cabin?

1614635274896.png

Thank you Ron, sounds like that family is changing their schedule for their visit to Ouray. Hopefully our club members can snatch those spots!
FYI when I booked I'm still first in line for Hill spots 1 and 2 but then 5 and 6 would come open so someone could snag those for sure.

Just spoke with Jill, no spots left anywhere so I am on the wait list for any spots that might open up. Figured Id post an update. Lets hope something opens up!

pappy

photosynthesizing
Just spoke with Jill, no spots left anywhere so I am on the wait list for any spots that might open up. Figured Id post an update. Lets hope something opens up!
What Ali said. Between life, work, and family, folk's plans change and spots open up. I don't work, and don't have a family, so my spot won't go anyplace ... unless I have a vehicle issue.

What Ali said. Between life, work, and family, folk's plans change and spots open up. I don't work, and don't have a family, so my spot won't go anyplace ... unless I have a vehicle issue.
As the dates get closer, you'll see movement in this thread with last min stuff causing people to cancel. You have hope!
Glad to know theres hope, Im going to continue planning as if I will be going, worst case I can stay in town and join for the day time activities! Need to start getting out and learning a bit and seeing what does and doesnt work! Thanks guys

But don't forget you've got a whole family right here👍

alia176

SILVER Star
Glad to know theres hope, Im going to continue planning as if I will be going, worst case I can stay in town and join for the day time activities! Need to start getting out and learning a bit and seeing what does and doesnt work! Thanks guys

The Ampitheater campground is right up the road, see my 1st post.

Poupon

SILVER Star
I am planning on going with the 45 some how. I need to get it done. Is there any camping left? I will call the CG tomorrow.
You know, I believe there is a solid axle event that typically happens around this same time. Mesa Man and Mesa Woman (et al) often attend that event and swing by to say hello.

FWIW.

Tank5

SILVER Star
You know, I believe there is a solid axle event that typically happens around this same time. Mesa Man and Mesa Woman (et al) often attend that event and swing by to say hello.

FWIW.
Yes you are correct, I signed up for the SAS event as well. I will be mixing with both groups while I am up there. I didn’t love the KOA last year and thought it would be better to stay with this group in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom