Annual Ouray trip Aug 4th-7th, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With all the schlepping you guys are doing this year, you may want to consider just moving out this way. You know, there is a lot of crime to fight in the ABQ area so I am sure you can find a good job Carlos!
Well Lar, while the move out West is a topic of on-going discussion😬, the whole crime-fighter days thing is definitely over, come August 3. In fact, I will hang up my cape and pull the pin WHILE I'm out West wheeling on this particular trip. Classic dick move in my circles: go on vacation, never come back🤣🤣

Well Lar, while the move out West is a topic of on-going discussion😬, the whole crime-fighter days thing is definitely over, come August 3. In fact, I will hang up my cape and pull the pin WHILE I'm out West wheeling on this particular trip. Classic dick move in my circles: go on vacation, never come back🤣🤣
Right on man.

Damn shame the neighbor's 10acres with a large shop sold in one day and for $30k over asking price. Carlos would've liked being my neighbor. :rofl:

I needed a programmer for a project who went on "vacation" to Italy and I never saw his ass again.

Damn shame the neighbor's 10acres with a large shop sold in one day and for $30k over asking price. Carlos would've liked being my neighbor. :rofl:

Spot #15 in front of the office is open (Not Hillside) is open, I switched over to Spot #4 in front of the office. Thanks to David!

If you call to grab #15 just let them know that Ron Gunderson doesn't need that spot anymore. Looking forward to a little bit of mountain time in Ouray, is it August yet?

Spot #15 in front of the office is open (Not Hillside) is open, I switched over to Spot #4 in front of the office. Thanks to David!

If you call to grab #15 just let them know that Ron Gunderson doesn't need that spot anymore. Looking forward to a little bit of mountain time in Ouray, is it August yet?
Left a voice message in hopes of snagging this spot! Thanks for the heads up!

I am on the waitlist. KOA is full. She said she would let me know if something opens up. I guess back-up plan is find hotel. B&B never got back to me.

I'm getting the feeling things are booked up, never heard back from the campground. Any suggestions for cabin rentals in the area?

Thanks for the reply - the trip is on my calendar

My first post gives you options for staying at other places but there's a good chance someone will cancel.

I was able to get this spot, called a few days ago but because of all that's going on in my life at the moment I didn't post that I got it on here sorry

I'll update the list.

My wife and I booked at Basecamp550 about 8 miles away (towards Ridgeway). We are driving up Wednesday night. We can meet up on Thursday to start the adventures with the group. We check out Sunday. Looking forward to it. Just let us know when to meet as we get closer to the dates.

FWIW: We had fun driving around Pagosa Springs area a couple of weeks ago. Nice waterfalls to see. Took a few forest roads around.

I would like to offer my pull through site at the campground to another member before I cancel it. If Jill will let me select the replacement I will provide her with the name of whoever speaks up first.

I am not throwing in the towel but at this point there is a better than 50% chance I won’t make this trip. I tore the meniscus in my knee and it has certainly taken the hop out of my step. Thus it has slowed the pace I have been working at to get my 45 ready in time for this trip.

am still working with idea of going but expect if I do it will be very last minute that it all comes together. I don’t want take a space from someone else that could use it and expect a last minute cancellation would prohibit that. If I make it I will find a place to crash.

If you want the site let me know.

I would like to offer my pull through site at the campground to another member before I cancel it. If Jill will let me select the replacement I will provide her with the name of whoever speaks up first.

I am not throwing in the towel but at this point there is a better than 50% chance I won’t make this trip. I tore the meniscus in my knee and it has certainly taken the hop out of my step. Thus it has slowed the pace I have been working at to get my 45 ready in time for this trip.

am still working with idea of going but expect if I do it will be very last minute that it all comes together. I don’t want take a space from someone else that could use it and expect a last minute cancellation would prohibit that. If I make it I will find a place to crash.

If you are around 50/50, I would wait. You can cancel pretty close to last minute without a problem.

I'll take your spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom