Events/Trails Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet - Save the Date - September 16-19, 2021 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those of you that like to plan things well in advance, next years dates are already set at 09/22-25/ 2022.*
*As usual the 22nd and 25th are considered travel days while the main event is on the 23rd and the 24th.
😊
8A8F8C4D-9EC6-44BD-B65A-99CA7DEB48A2.jpeg

Last edited:
We submitted an article to the TLCA’s “Toyota Trails” covering the event’s activities and if or when it’s published I will post a reminder.

Although I haven’t got my copy yet, it’s my understanding that the article will be in the next issue of “Toyota Trails”. Hopefully it will create additional interest in next Fall’s event.

Last edited:
Although I haven’t got my copy yet, it’s my understanding that the article will be in the next issue of “Toyota Trails”. Hopefully it will create additional interest in next Fall’s event.
It's there @Gun Runner 5. It's the very first article in the issue and it's pretty well done.

If you are a TLCA member, you can download the Nov/Dec issue.

If you are not a member, you can download the "preview" which does include the article on the meet & greet.

Anyone from Texas going this year?
I'm in Bridgeport and went to this years event. I am on the fence about 2022, I have a buffalo hunt in Zambia late August and don't know if I will have time to get ready. Of course if there was a convoy from DFW heading that way I may be more motivated.

I'm in Bridgeport and went to this years event. I am on the fence about 2022, I have a buffalo hunt in Zambia late August and don't know if I will have time to get ready. Of course if there was a convoy from DFW heading that way I may be more motivated.

16+ hours for me is too long in a 70 series being from San Antonio as the starting point.

I did a drive once by myself in a 70 series from California to Texas which was 18 hours so I just don't think I want to do it again.

Doing the trip with someone else to help drive is totally different though and is the only way I could consider going to Windrock now.

16+ hours for me is too long in a 70 series being from San Antonio as the starting point.

I did a drive once by myself in a 70 series from California to Texas which was 18 hours so I just don't think I want to do it again.

Doing the trip with someone else to help drive is totally different though and is the only way I could consider going to Windrock now.
We welcome both “drivers“ and “co-drivers”. 😁

If you are a TLCA member, you can download the Nov/Dec issue.

If you are not a member, you can download the "preview" which does include the article on the meet & greet.

And if anyone wants a hard copy, pm me your address, I have extras

The goal is to increase attendance every year going forward and having a presence in Toyota Trails along with word of mouth will hopefully help us reach those goals.
9/22-25/2022. 😊

That could be fun
I believe it’s the largest gathering of 70 Series Land Cruisers in the U.S. on an annual basis. 😁

It's a long drive but I would definitely want to go depends when I come back from the Dempster Highwy
You would have the honor of being our first Canadian. 🙂

When you planning on driving the Dempster? I still want to drive that but got to wait for you guys to let non-poked to play tourist in your land

In My Agenda it's would be the end of June 2022 leaving QC and going west :) I think the border are open since November now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom