American Toyota discontinued the IH8MUD discount but giving everyone a different discount ! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh snap, I dont even think about Sandia but perhaps I should be now since that store is way more convenient for me.

Objection, your honor!!! $5 for pickup. That's BS.

AmToy.jpg

Oh man, that blows.

So they are charging you 5 bucks so you can buy their crap? EFF THEM. They lost my business.
Ya, just when they redeem my business they pull this.

New parts manager, I'd shoot him an email to complain. I sent him an email with my unhappiness :bang:
erick.rosales@lhmauto.com

New parts manager, I'd shoot him an email to complain. I sent him an email with my unhappiness :bang:
erick.rosales@lhmauto.com

Screw him. That was a stupid decision to make in the first place. I don't get paid to tell him how to do his job. I will just buy parts from somewhere else.

Longo Toyota out of Prosper TX has been great for me.

Objection, your honor!!! $5 for pickup. That's BS.

View attachment 3265724

I've complained about this to the Desert Toyota parts manager in Tucson. I order my parts online for pickup and they tack on a handling fee. I'm the one placing the order. They just put it in a bin off the truck. Shouldn't that just be the cost of doing business? Last time I ordered 5 items and they pushed it to me across the counter. I said "for the handling fee I got charged, you're going to need to at least put that in a bag". Ridiculous.

a
I've complained about this to the Desert Toyota parts manager in Tucson. I order my parts online for pickup and they tack on a handling fee. I'm the one placing the order. They just put it in a bin off the truck. Shouldn't that just be the cost of doing business? Last time I ordered 5 items and they pushed it to me across the counter. I said "for the handling fee I got charged, you're going to need to at least put that in a bag". Ridiculous.

Another poorly run parts dept. I stopped in just to get a “feel” as a fellow parts professional and they absolutely blew it. Same with Precision.

a

Another poorly run parts dept. I stopped in just to get a “feel” as a fellow parts professional and they absolutely blew it. Same with Precision.

I don't think I would call them a "parts professional". They are more parts pickers , as in pick the parts off the shelf. Those morons will never know half the sh!t you forgot.

I don't think I would call them a "parts professional". They are more parts pickers , as in pick the parts off the shelf. Those morons will never know half the sh!t you forgot.

I was just talking about this with my wife. They also don't bother to give a phone call when your parts arrive, that you've ordered yourself, that you have to pay to pick up. And they'd probably say some bull**** like "Due to Covid-19" even though it's been 3 years. I know a lot of call centers still use that as an excuse for poor service. Hell. Now I'm just bitching but it doesn't make it any less true.

I'm going to start telling people that due to 9/11 I'm not able to wake up and arrive on time.

Last edited:
I don't know. Part of me wants to call out AmToy for this propaganda.

AmToy.jpg

I need a windshield gasket so I started the search! Feel free to chime in with your favorite online vendor because it looks like Claremont Toyota is the lowest price so far but AmToy can get it tomorrow, if I order by 3pm today.

Longo

1679417560118.png

McGeorge toyota - highest so far
1679417626278.png

Claremont Toyota
1679417710328.png

American Toyota
1679417742056.png

Camelback
1679418025982.png

OEMPartsToyota
Boch Toyota in MA
Total: $109
1679419314430.png

Last edited:
You guys are funny. Trying to save $5. :lol:

It's a matter of principle in a world where more and more junk fees are being tacked on for corporate profits that already make enough, usually buying back their own stocks while wages for the working employees stagnate. I made Cox Communications refund me for the full day our service was out last week when they said they'd have it fixed by 8am. Then it was 11am. Then 12:30. Then 4 O'clock. Then it was never fixed that day. My wife works remotely through telehealth and it affects her bottom line. Everyone has their own experience. The credit was less than $5. Despite our many differences and backgrounds, this is where people like @Mauser , @pappy and I see eye-to-eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom