Amayama Megazip Partsouq etc for genuine Toyota parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've previously had a few good experiences with Amayama shipping to Aus.
I've also used Partsouq, and they've definitely been a lot quicker shipping. I've been surprised how quickly I've gotten stuff.

I'm putting together a list of stuff for an order soon. Will try Partsouq first up.

Might have to back to the old method - sea freight :cool:

Unless you have no alternative, avoid the sea freight. Early on in the pandemic, I ordered some stuff from a usually reliable vendor out of China. There was no air freight available, so the choice was sea freight. How bad could it be?

About three months....arrgh!

I have ordered a handful of times from partsouq in the last year. Every time they get their stuff here faster than anytime I order from Toyota dealers online in the states. Even during this idiotic pandemic.

Yeah, I'm finding stuff from uae through amayama arrives faster than my normal sources state side.

I have done about 15 orders with partsouq and they are fantastic. I love the live inventory and prompt shipping. Unfortunately amayama isn’t shipping to Canada right now due to Covid. The only downfall to partsouq is some parts related to North America models they don’t stock like rear heater hard lines and Lexus specific parts for the LX450. I hate ordering just to find out a week later they can’t supply it 😬

I'm currently ordering a bunch of mostly small items. 77 items in total (multiples of some.

Partsouq total price to Australia is AUD$822. All parts ex japan, shipping approx $110
Megazip total for an identical list is AUD$1020. Parts are a combo of ex UAE, and ex Japan. Total shipping approx $120

Both prices are yet to be locked in. and currency exchange confirmed.

anyone got another alternative supplier to compare?

Partsouq is great, I just got a package from them today. Fast shipping and no issues so far.

I'm currently ordering a bunch of mostly small items. 77 items in total (multiples of some.

Partsouq total price to Australia is AUD$822. All parts ex japan, shipping approx $110
Megazip total for an identical list is AUD$1020. Parts are a combo of ex UAE, and ex Japan. Total shipping approx $120

Both prices are yet to be locked in. and currency exchange confirmed.

anyone got another alternative supplier to compare?
From experience partsouq is where it's at for best price and shipping. Unless your in the states where there are other quality options.

From experience partsouq is where it's at for best price and shipping. Unless your in the states where there are other quality options.
I’m a total rookie from any of these places. Any tips you can offer? Are there a lot of parts available and is there an easy way to find out?

I did an order with Amayama about an hour ago with delivery to Brisbane, Australia. Only just saw this thread and now thinking I should have gone partsouq haha

Partsouq is just awesome even the shipping is kinda expensive its all worth it when you see the package in
2 days at your door step considering it came from the other side of the world.

I’m a total rookie from any of these places. Any tips you can offer? Are there a lot of parts available and is there an easy way to find out?

As already stated, put your vin in and it will pull up the parts diagrams more or less like ToyoDIY. Or if you already know the part number then just put that in. Partsouq is also pretty good at showing you options to parts (like supersessions) if there are any.

Got a response from Amayama after I messaged them about not shipping to Australia due to covid and apparently that has never happened. They have just been experiencing delays on getting products to their warehouse which is preventing them from shipping items as fast as they normally do.

Posted this is similar threads as well trying to reach as many as possible,
A big -1 here, new customer to partsouq i tried to order dashboard meter for a 40 series, got cancelled 2 times. 3rd time i ordered the dashboard meter when it was available again and 2 engine mounts, what they did is they now shipped me only 1 engine mount and no dashboard meter, so only partially filled order without notifying me beforehand.
Contacted customer service and they are saying they hold the right to ship a partially filled order, even if it showed available before. So you can order parts from them and God knows what they will ship to you, what a joke.

Posted this is similar threads as well trying to reach as many as possible,
A big -1 here, new customer to partsouq i tried to order dashboard meter for a 40 series, got cancelled 2 times. 3rd time i ordered the dashboard meter when it was available again and 2 engine mounts, what they did is they now shipped me only 1 engine mount and no dashboard meter, so only partially filled order without notifying me beforehand.
Contacted customer service and they are saying they hold the right to ship a partially filled order, even if it showed available before. So you can order parts from them and God knows what they will ship to you, what a joke.

That sucks, but it is what it is. I recently placed an order for LH and RH plastic triangle bits. They ended up sending me notice of a refund shipping out the RH part only. For the most part, partsouq has been pretty darn reliable for me and others.

What's the alternative to sourcing OEM parts? It could be a lot worse, bud.

Pretty sure someone with good knowledge of the situation mentioned something along the way about how the UAE sources of OEM parts were basically liquidating old stock, or something along those lines, and when it's gone, it's likely gone for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom