AHC Resevoir Cap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
Threads
I have been searching here and everywhere else. The cap on my AHC reservoir is missing. Not sure how or when, but it's gone. Does anybody have a part number or a place I can get a replacement. I am hoping it is a universal type cap and I can just go buy a generic reservoir cap, but I am not sure if that is the case.

I am dumb...but I have never disputed that. Literally never searched "Toyota Land Cruiser".....It's been ordered.

Again, this forum and the members on it are awesome!

posted @ 7:59 am, lol, i have brain farts like this till at least 9 am and my 2nd cup of coffee, i've become a terrible morning person over the last year or so.

how does it feel to put that land cruiser garbage in your nice LX? and aren't you afraid of being called a poser?

lol, j/k! happy independence day fellow LX'er and American, enjoy it!

So I ordered this part. And it is actually isn't the cap. It's apparently the cap cover? I'm going to keep searching.

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

I just placed an order on that part number. Hopefully it's the right one this time!

@aaronrules were you driving it with the cap off? Mine just exploded off and is somewhere in my garage. I'm assuming that even if I can find it, it's fubar.

I used some foil and a zip tie until the correct part came in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom