Aftermarket cup holder? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw this on a Facebook listing for a 1988 FJ62. Never seen one before, was wondering who makes it?
IMG_0200.jpeg

Disregard, found it If anyone is interested.

Disregard, found it If anyone is interested.
They aren't cheap. I use a RAM mount on my 60.

^^^

I bought this Tuffy cup holder. $20 or so at the time. Mounted this cup holder to my stock 60 center console lift up lid. Fits on the lid perfectly, 2 10m bolts. Overkill but solid as a rock.👍

I bought the one stone arm rest. I think they are pretty cool. Better quality than expected. 100% magnetic.

I was hesitant to say anything, but I offer a super cheap alternative to those gorgeous door mounted cup holders. My offering will not supply any additional arm comforts, nor does it look even remotely OEM. What it will do is provide a spot for your beverage, or your passenger's beverage, but not both(unless you share, dont be greedy). Its out of the way, does not cover any dash buttons, and can stay deployed while you open your glove box. They are magnetic and also use the screw hole for one of your dash bezel mount points. I know for certain it mounts nicely in my vehicle, and the way I made these , they should mount identically in any LHD FJ60 with this dash

I admittedly have not sold many of these, but they work well, stay in place nicely and hold a wide variety of cups and bottles pretty securely. I offer them for sale on my instagram store @difflockstuff
Feel free to check them out. Buy one, don't buy one, tell me these suck. It's all good.

Image (8).jpeg
Image (7).jpeg
Image (5).jpeg
Image (2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom