Aftermarket Battery Terminal Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can confirm that the owlexpedition mount works well. Shame it's been out of stock for so long!

20210204_152401.jpg
20210204_152345.jpg

So as I was wiring up (after sitting on them for almost a year) my Ironman 4x4 driving lights because I actually had time to work on the LX today, I forgot that my positive terminal was looking fuzzy, but by sheer luck, the mailman came by around noon today and my new SDHQ terminals were in the mailbox! Just in time! Quality is nice, a little too nice for this rig, but I installed them without any real issue. Biggest thing you have to do is cut away the original negative cable away from the OEM terminal and use the supplied negative lug to reattach for a cleaner fit. I used my Milwaukee sawzall to do this (overkill, I know, but an excuse to use it was fine with me), and bada bing bada boom it was done.

View attachment 2712442
View attachment 2712443
View attachment 2712447
View attachment 2712448

Have to admit, these look really nice as well as functional.
Need to order a set - will be part of the "big 3" upgrade.
Anyone have any luck finding a set of covers for these?

Can confirm that the owlexpedition mount works well. Shame it's been out of stock for so long!

View attachment 2713484View attachment 2713487
I went DIY. $4 Roofing bracket from Lowes, modified, primed, painted, for mounting my Blue Seas ML-ACR. On/off switch for the winch mounted below it. All the extra positive battery cables are protected by buss fuses at each battery positive terminal, and anti-chafing sleeve.

PXL_20210627_230348885.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom