Advice for buying an FJ43 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's one that I can tell you is in great condition all the way around. Complete body-off restoration. Hand-rebuilt the floor pan. Engine rebuilt. All Toyota OEM parts. Disc brake upgrade using Toyota parts. What parts we couldn't get OEM we got from vendors on here like CityRacer and Overland Metric. It came out of Saudi, was restored in the UAE, and imported to the States.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/toyota/fj43/2274086.html

It's one of the first two I imported as part of the side-gig I've been doing with trucks out of the Middle East. We sold it at Mecum in Kansas City in December... and while the buyer has told us how much he loves it he's selling it in Denver Mecum (maybe to flip it?!). We sold it for considerably less than the one you listed... and it was obviously done with a better attention to detail.

Here's one that I can tell you is in great condition all the way around. Complete body-off restoration. Hand-rebuilt the floor pan. Engine rebuilt. All Toyota OEM parts. Disc brake upgrade using Toyota parts. What parts we couldn't get OEM we got from vendors on here like CityRacer and Overland Metric. It came out of Saudi, was restored in the UAE, and imported to the States.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/toyota/fj43/2274086.html

It's one of the first two I imported as part of the side-gig I've been doing with trucks out of the Middle East. We sold it at Mecum in Kansas City in December... and while the buyer has told us how much he loves it he's selling it in Denver Mecum (maybe to flip it?!). We sold it for considerably less than the one you listed... and it was obviously done with a better attention to detail.

Nice. Did Seb do that one or someone else? That one has no heater. I've looked at one FJ43 in Kingdom and it also had no heater. Do you think all Gulf Spec 43s came that way?

This was done by the shop I’m partnered with... the same one that did my truck. Not Seb. Just as good as what he does.

FJ43’s from the Middle East region are all soft top and I’ve never seen one with heat or AC.

We strove to keep that particular 43 all original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom