ACSD - Blanking plate part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So quick noob question, I'll need to bleed each injector one at a time after installing block off plate correct? Just use manual pump to do this?

I didn't have to ..

Okay so if anyone in the States is having trouble getting a block off plate, just go to your local Mahindra dealer or Kubota and see if they have some old Bosch pumps in shop. My local dealer had a bunch of IP's in the shelf and gave me a plate. Works perfect! I used existing longer bolts from mounting plate above ACSD with all the throttle linkage for block off plate because it was super thick. Used existing shorter bolts that held ACSD to IP for that plate where I removed the longer bolts. Total cost.....$1.00 (for coolant line splice from O'Reilly's

20200222_155625.jpg

20200222_155644.jpg

Did removing the ACSD cure the tapping noise?

And one more question , how many klms before it started tapping?

Ok, I guessed that might have been the case. Ive seen other ACSD go around 300000klms, that might give you an indication of the real mileage. These types of pumps usually need a rebuild the closer they get to 400000. Look for signs of lost power at the top end when the pump gets warmed up.

Ok, I guessed that might have been the case. Ive seen other ACSD go around 300000klms, that might give you an indication of the real mileage. These types of pumps usually need a rebuild the closer they get to 400000. Look for signs of lost power at the top end when the pump gets warmed up.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep an eye on it

Much more expensive (and probably unnecessary to go this route), but the Toyota OEM parts for the blanking plate and O-ring (fits 90-92 HDJ81 / 1HD-T)

2261256350 - plate (~$23)
2219364750 - O-ring (~$3)

Still widely available.

Much more expensive (and probably unnecessary to go this route), but the Toyota OEM parts for the blanking plate and O-ring (fits 90-92 HDJ81 / 1HD-T)

2261256350 - plate (~$23)
2219364750 - O-ring (~$3)

Still widely available.
FYI, not sure if they just packaged the wrong o-ring in there, but the 22193-64750 I received is not the right sized o-ring.

IMG_8141.jpeg

I ended up just picking the correct o-ring from the Toyota dealership (part # 22193-17840). Probably overpaid by 3x, but still cheaper than getting it shipped.

IMG_8162.jpeg

I know this is an old thread but I am in the middle of having my IP w/ ACSD worked on so I wanted to know why some people are deleting the ACSD? Yes, I read all the posts but the reasoning behind this delete still isn't clear to me.

Figured now would be the time to ask while my IP is out of the truck. IP timing will be done when I get the IP back on.
I’m doing it because it is the source of a leak in my fuel system. They say this is the place fuel leaks most commonly start.

I ended up just picking the correct o-ring from the Toyota dealership (part # 22193-17840). Probably overpaid by 3x, but still cheaper than getting it shipped.
So since this came up, I have a '92. Is this the correct part for the '91-'92? Damn I wish the 91-92 had a designation.

So since this came up, I have a '92. Is this the correct part for the '91-'92? Damn I wish the 91-92 had a designation.
The plate will fit, but the O-ring may be different. You could buy both O-rings if you're unsure (the one I listed and the one acarlton listed).

Or you can just cross reference on Partssouq using the item numbers to see if they work for your specific pump.

Is a new o-ring necessary? Isn’t there an o-ring already there with the ACSD?

For a 50 cent o ring, its a no brainer. The existing o ring is probably 25 -30 years old. Possibly a pre viton material

The o rings are not special toyota o rings. You can get them from any fuel injection shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom