Parting Out 96 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im parting out my LX450 at fair market prices. Let me know what you need. Located in the Silicon Valley. San Jose to be exact.

Engine is on its way out tomorrow.

Axle housings were stripped down, hot tanked and sand blasted.

Gears and bearings removed from the diffs (Was preparing to regear) Those were also hot tanked and sand blasted. I still have the gears that came with.
No Lockers

The Head Gasket was done by previous Owner.

I have a video of the engine running.

I drove it for a couple of months until I decided to part it out.
207036 on the ODO before I began parting it out. I drove it occasionally for a few months before I decided to start "building" it.

I found another FZJ80 with lockers which is why I decided to part this one out. No time to put it back together.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
hows the clamshell around the steering column.

I need a VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor)for my 94 Toyota but not sure if the 96 LX is the same? Do you know?

Can I get the front passenger-side fender flare? With all of the clip, etc.

interested in console cover and air box. pm sent.

The leather cover on the center console cover is not in great shape but functional. I'll take pics when I get home. Airbox is still available.

Interested in console around trans/transfer case shift levers. Can you shoot me a pic? Also interested in passenger rear ashtray.

thanks!

Sent PM

Interested in console around trans/transfer case shift levers. Can you shoot me a pic? Also interested in passenger rear ashtray.

thanks!
The wood trim around the piece you are looking for is damaged. The Console itself is good, just the woodtrim has a piece missing

All PMs replied. Pending on some things I haven't been able to get out of the LX.. Will be working on it tonight again.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom