For Sale 96 Landcruiser: Lifted/Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come to part with my cruiser. This is my primary camping vehicle but I am now wanting g to go in a different direction.

I am at work ATM so I will post some info now, with more to come later.

Black with tan leather interior
X3 locked
2.5" OME lift
33" TOYO mud terrains
ARB front bumper
Warn 10k winch
Yakima cross bars
Rear bumper/tire carrier
Aftermarket CD deck
Power everything, passenger seat needs work. ATM moment it will not move forward but I have manually moved it into a good position
Around 260K miles
Rear seats included

New battery
Full tuneup
Rear axle seals replaced
Rear brakes replaced
Work was done by Valley Hybrids in Stockton, CA (best LC shop out there)
20160731_124926.jpg
20160206_120838.jpg

Light PS leak
Driver leather seat not great but not terrible
Driver side rear fender flare missing
Antenna missing

This truck has taken our family on many adventures and has never let us down. With 3 boys that are only getting bigger it is time to let this truck go, and find something more practical. Not in a rush to sell, mileage will not be increasing ATM.

Located in Redwood City, CA

I will add more pictures later today.

$8,000
20160731_124926.jpg

20160220_153815.jpg
20160504_181003.jpg

PM sent

You know if the work was done by Georg and his crew it was done right. That is added value right there alone! Looks great by the way.

A little more info on the truck now that I have time.

Passenger side window (when being operated from driver side) sometimes will stick. Works 100% of time from passenger side.

Oil pressure gauge currently out, was working fine untill I went under the truck and fiddled with it.

Spare tire should be swapped out.

Rear bumper is a Kaymar bumper.

Here is an oldie but goodie:

155192d1430097228-fs-2004-4runner-sr5-4wd-bay-area-ca-$14k-20150425_140407.jpg

Have you thought about putting it up on eBay? You could always put a reserve price to protect yourself, and you may find a bidding war breaks out and you get more than you were originally hoping to get. Anyway, all the best.

All PMS replied to, thanks for all the interest.

Many people have asked me if the truck can be driven across multiple states upon purchase. I know my truck and how it drives/performs ect. I don't hesitate to take it on road trips and different camping excursions, but if I were buying a used vehicle I would prefer to have it on a flatbed if going across state lines.

Only for the fact that any used vehicle, especially a 20 year old truck can have unforseen circumstances arrive on a lengthy road trip. If you wish to purchase the truck out of state and drive it back more power to you, but please take in mind that it is 20 years old with 260K on the ODO.

Thanks!

Carfax

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 1996 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER S_W_ JT3HJ85JXT0140422.pdf
    338.6 KB · Views: 90
You're a little low on the brake fluid;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom