SOLD 93-94 1FZ-FE engine ECM "the good one" [FL] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thatcabledude

GOLD Star
Threads
Up for sale is a 89661-60221 ECM in good working order. This is for the 93-94 1FZ-FE engine. I did an engine swap and no longer need.

Perfect spare or a replacement for failing
89661-60170 or
89661-60220 ECMs

NLA part, so it will be worth it's weight in gold down the road.

$100 SHIPPED FREE TO U.S. ADDRESS .

Thanks

20180122_223914.jpg

20180122_223959.jpg

Last edited:
It goes in spurts. When someone needs one they are a hot item. Most people don't collect spares to have on the shelf though. It isn't like brakes that you know you'll eventually need them.

There were a couple guys crying about “where to get an engine ecu” not long ago. Most of us start with the Mud classifieds. I have a good running .....220 in service presently and two ...221’s. One of which travels with me.

I was thinking of buying up all the engine ecu’s in the world and then one day when I own all spares bwahahahahahaha.......

Last edited:
There were a couple guys crying about “where to get an engine ecu” not long ago. Most of us start with the Mud classifieds. I have a good running .....220 in service presently and two ...221’s. One of which travels with me.

I was thinking of buying up all the engine ecu’s in the world and then one day when I own all spares bwahahahahahaha.......
Well I have a few I'd sell :) I even have a 3FE 80 ECM. Those are a tough one to find.

Someone buy this thing.

Free shipping to US address!

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom