For Sale 92 White FJ80 119k Miles - Upstate SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a white 92 FJ80 that I am considering selling. 119k on the odometer, bought it 2.5 years ago with 109k from an older gentleman who really pampered it. It has been a weekend driver.

The interior is extremely clean with very few issues. Upon purchase I bought a set of weathertech mats which are great. I did replace the head unit a few months back and I still have the original even though it never really worked right. The only issues worth mentioning are that there is a small tear in the e-brake boot and a small patch of vinyl missing on the rear seats approx 1.5"x1.5". Heat, A/C, Windows, locks work.

There is no rust on the exterior of the truck with the exception of some surface rust on the trailer hitch. Common problem. I replaced the original shocks with bilsteins and the steering stabiliser with an OME. The 33" BFG ATs only have probably 3-4k miles on them.

Other than that it's been just regular maintenance. The only downside to this 92 is that it is a 92, however, I think you would be hard pressed to find a cleaner low mileage 80 series Land Cruiser for $8,750 OBO.

IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom