For Sale 1991 FJ80 - 143K miles. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
https://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/d/dillon-for-sale-1991-toyota-land-cruiser/7692187036.html
FOR SALE: 1991 Land Cruiser. 143K miles. Excellent condition (for age). Stock. Sunroof. Have original window sticker and Car Fax from 2020 (no accidents…). No rust. There are a few paint scratches and a couple of small “dings” in paint. Originally had 3 rows of seats, but no longer has the rear seat. Upholstery intact. I put Wet Okole seat covers on front seats for protection only. This car has been my daily driver for the last couple of years and has been terrific. I just had mechanic look it over and replace a couple of aged hoses. Issues? Nothing major. The air conditioner motor works but coolant needs to be re-charged. The mechanic said not to do it this time of year. There is a squeak in the speedometer cable, but the speedometer works. Originally came out of northern California where it lived until about 2020. I have receipts for maintenance/work done dating back to the day of purchase which verify odometer accuracy. $18,500 OBO

LC drivers side.jpg

LC front.jpg

LC passenger.jpg

LD rear.jpg

Odometer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom