90982-08251 / 90982-08252 FJ62 Fusible Link set up live & real LIVES ONCE AGAIN The Puzzle Pieces Have Finally Come Together / ALSO NOW FJ60 Too ! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Before and after....

Fusible_link_old.jpeg

Fusible_link_new.jpeg

thanks for the FEEDBACK and Technical Photos , they will help others for sure :)

if you don't mind me asking how come you did not use the included Toyota Genuine Parts Serviceable Battery Terminal ?

if anyone has installed Pics's of my hand-made handiwork PLEASE post it here or even a short TECH Video !

thanks matt

thanks for the FEEDBACK and Technical Photos , they will help others for sure :)

if you don't mind me asking how come you did not use the included Toyota Genuine Parts Serviceable Battery Terminal ?

if anyone has installed Pics's of my hand-made handiwork PLEASE post it here or even a short TECH Video !

thanks matt
Hi Matt...I thought you'd notice that I substituted my old terminal. I figured the part you had must be OEM "like", but the contact area seemed to be less and the part much lighter weight. I saved your part, but wonder if the Toyota style terminal is really better than the beefy heavy metal job that I bought from the AutoZone?

Hi Matt...I thought you'd notice that I substituted my old terminal. I figured the part you had must be OEM "like", but the contact area seemed to be less and the part much lighter weight. I saved your part, but wonder if the Toyota style terminal is really better than the beefy heavy metal job that I bought from the AutoZone?

you bring up a good TECH. TOPIC .. :)

and of course i noticed , you know me ......
🤣

- Here is the OEM TOYOTA 411 of the Terminals i Supply with each 90982-08251 :

- if anyone knows more or can add please chime in ..........

- Tin Plated SOLID COPPER

- you can service the TOYOTA terminals shown below dozens of times you can't a old skool lead type

- TIN Plated Copper conducts better then LEAD

- the Threaded stud is simple steel that will rust in time on the Auto Zone leaded terminals ,

- the TOYOTA threaded stud is Copper also

- Your Copper LUG on your B+ Cable is 12mm so is the TOYOTA OEM Threaded Service terminals one ....

T1.Nm2Xq0iXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

Last edited:
Installed Pics of my FJ62 Fusible Links in action ..

Nothing Less then Factory Fit Form and Function ..

CAD42F3E-3C45-49AB-9E48-E8CEFBB865A5.jpeg
F3FD44F1-E765-48B1-B32F-942407A1914A.jpeg

How can I buy a set? My LC is dead on the water with no alternator

Pm me please

USPS express mail EMS overnight shipping is available for special circumstances …

These coming back anytime soon? I am in need of one. Thanks.

YES ,

there are i am working on a fresh set now as we speak

stay tuned

matt

I’ll run the “Skunk Works” gamut one more time…any update on refreshing my two cold weather keys and the new LOOM-END FUSIBLE LINK. Maybe a phone call would work…please!

pm sent

FYI...changed back to the TGPSBT when I added the power window relay. It's got to be better, right?

IMG_1822.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom