Finally joined the team. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I've been learning on here since 2017 but have finally just signed up.

I'm starting an off frame restore mod of a 1982 fj60. I convinced myself that while that one is under construction I had to get myself something to drive. Obviously I got a 1987 fj62 with a 3f and the 5 speed.

Happily content to have my new daily driver and one that is gonna be fully restored with and LS swap, I happened appon the very first fj60 that I lost in a bad deal 6 years ago. It was at a used car dealership. The owner had came across hard times and put it up. So now I have the 3 of them.

This was my first one and recently reaquited. I'll look for some photos and post some of the other two trucks soon.

I'll be leaning on you all to help get me though this restoration.

Looking foward to it.

Jonathan.

Screenshot_20240308_102100_Photos.jpg

Sweet! Starting your MUD career in style with 3 60's! Thats some dedication and commitment.

Welcome! :bounce::flipoff2::bounce:

Welcome aboard. You obviously have great taste. So you got a 87 FJ62? The one with those squishy rectangular headlights and handicap accessible window cranks? Just checking if there was a typo and using this opportunity to poke fun at the four eyed little brothers of the 60 series community.

Welcome aboard. You obviously have great taste. So you got a 87 FJ62? The one with those squishy rectangular headlights and handicap accessible window cranks? Just checking if there was a typo and using this opportunity to poke fun at the four eyed little brothers of the 60 series community.
It's got the round lights. I've seen a few of them down here in Ecuador. I don't know if they've been replaced. But she's a beautiful thing. Hahaha.

Theres a video of what she looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom