SOLD 85 FJ60 in NW WA (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all,
Since I recently purchased a v8 conversion FJ62, my 85 FJ60 is for sale. California vehicle. Has 165,XXX miles, still runs strong and drives decently. Has a nice stereo, good tires, decent carpet. Paint is thrashed, interior has some issues, could use new springs, but body is pretty straight and no known cancer. Has some surface rust, but its a solid truck. I had planned on doing a swap on it, but I don't really have the time and so I have to let it go. I do have a "stock" interior kit- door panels and seat covers that could go with the truck for a price. Not sure I want to send it with the Wilderness roof rack either, but its negotiable. I bought it as a project and my son drove it to school for a few years. What else can I say???

$7000 You pick it up and you pay me in person. Don't low ball me, I don't care if you are a dealer or not. PM me if interested.

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Last edited:
Obligatory request for undercarriage pics please.

Good morning! I've been asked to post more pictures. I'll post the underneath tonight after work, but here is the Engine bay. I am not sure of the condition of the emissions stuff. I did not desmog, we aren't in an emissions area. Can't speak for the PO and what they may have done.

View attachment 1725453

View attachment 1725454

View attachment 1725455

IMG_0107_1024.jpg

IMG_0108_1024.jpg

IMG_0109_1024.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try to figure out how to rotate them. More to come

Obligatory under carriage photos

IMG_0102_1024.jpg

IMG_0104_1024.jpg

IMG_0105_1024.jpg

IMG_0106_1024.jpg

FYI- I also have a new H55F, Advanced Adapter, and 5.7l Vortec Engine for sale in the Engine/Transmission section!

Posting on Craigslist this weekend.

I am not sure how to send a PM with my phone number. Please send me a pm with yours or just send me a pm and I’ll reply to it with my phone number thanks.

Located in Bow WA. Rich 360-708-9308 going to dinner now. You can call me tomorrow

Hey I’m a cash buyer like today tomarrow. Don’t care I live in Tacoma. Where are you located? Please PM me your number and I will call you thanks

What else would you pay with an IOU?

Hi again, So have been getting a few inquiries about the 60 and did some sleuthing through my files. As best I can tell, the Car came from the Bakersfield area and was in California until at least 2002/2003. The the same owner moved to Houston and it was there until at least 2006. The guy I bought it from said he had bought it there and moved from Corpus Christi to Oak Harbor Wa. I think I bought it in 2014 or 15. Maybe put 5000 miles on it since then. I have not run a Carfax on it. I know it passed CA and TX emissions at one point, no guarantees it would pass now.

A carfax report will reveal a lot of good info on the history of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom