84 FJ60 Resto, (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did 5 years of 65-70% travel (internationally). Got old quickly, and started to get difficult on family life, especially with 2 young ones. This REALLY hit home when my wife said, "I worked really hard to get him (our firstborn) to take his first steps when you were at home".

Now, my job (different employer) has me travelling maybe 2-5% (domestically) of the time. Much better in so many ways... but now that the kids are a bit older I would consider travelling a bit more (maybe up to 25%) if the opportunity came up.

Dang dude,I gotta say, all that work you put into that FJ60 is really inspiring. I'm thinking about getting an FJ60 myself as a DD, something about those land cruisers have grown on me.

Man, I miss japan, I used to go there a lot to visit family, I'm very jealous lol.

Anyways, that Yota is gorgeous.

Off-topic post, but I figured you guys would enjoy. I'm back in Japan again (2nd time this year already) & I know folks on the board have requested pics in the past. Well, on the way to one of our design facilities the other day I drove past the motherload - an ALL LandCruiser dealership. So, today during lunch I hiked over & snapped some pics for everyone to enjoy; probably 40-50 LC's in total. Enjoy:

LC%2520001.jpg

LC%2520003.jpg

LC%2520008.jpg

LC%2520005.jpg

LC%2520006.jpg

LC%2520007.jpg

LC%2520009.jpg

LC%2520010.jpg

LC%2520013.jpg

LC%2520014.jpg

LC%2520019.jpg

LC%2520020.jpg

Man all those rigs are so shiney and straight, it's ridiculous.

So there really is a Heaven ....

I just wet myself....

What the... THEY HAVE THOSE!!?? In all my years of going to Japan, that would have been an awesome place to visit.

I call dibs on pic #5! What would it cost to buy and ship to Oakland!??!?!

Very cool Skinner.
I look at their website from time to time.
Pretty funny how they are an official must see tourist attraction to me if i ever make it to Japan.

Joe_E said:
Very cool Skinner.
I look at their website from time to time.
Pretty funny how they are an official must see tourist attraction to me if i ever make it to Japan.

What is their website? Just curious to have a look
Thanks Phillip

I forgot that they drove on the "wrong" side of the road in Japan.....I think I would hate driving a RHD truck.

Zack

Wish I could read japaneese. Checked out the web site and it's all Greek to me:)

If you google "Flex you are the boss" the first result is their website - instead of clicking the URL, click translate. It actually does a pretty good job translating.

Here you go: Google Translate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom