81610-60110 / 60111 81620-60090 / 60091 ALIVE Once Again .... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
81610-60110 / 60111 81620-60090 / 60091 LIVE Once Again .... :cool::beer:

(1.6) - Copy.png

1647672746090.png

anatomy-skunk-works - Copy - Copy 1.jpg

(1) - Copy - Copy.png

Last edited:
Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't find these on your site, got a link?

DHL just dropped off. My initial prototype batch for evaluation and in- site ….

This is both a reproduction SKUNK WORKS Laboratory unveiling

and a input-study from others feelers thread …

I do not own a 80 series and am not sure what the guage of interest is

Or will be

But time will tell and history will be the judge

This is how it is done

And

THIS IS THE WAY …

So let’s get the discussion on …!

:D

DHL just dropped off. My initial prototype batch for evaluation and in- site ….

This is both a reproduction SKUNK WORKS Laboratory unveiling

and a input-study from others feelers thread …

I do not own a 80 series and am not sure what the guage of interest is

Or will be

But time will tell and history will be the judge

This is how it is done

And

THIS IS THE WAY …

So let’s get the discussion on …!

:D
Well, that was a bit misleading. And confusing. How is it done, and what is the way? I'm not sure what conversation you would like to have, I only have a couple of questions- how much are they? When can I get them?

Well since the ole Skunkworks is fired up why not get the lab working on some 80 Series tail light?

Just a thought 🤔

devo

Baby TEq Steps is the way …

Well, that was a bit misleading. And confusing. How is it done, and what is the way? I'm not sure what conversation you would like to have, I only have a couple of questions- how much are they? When can I get them?

Come on you bunch of Skunks…we need tail lights

maybe have the Skunks take a pole, what gets damaged more….tail lights or the front running lights and blinkers?

what you have featured in your add really looks nice I must say. Are they remanufactured or reproduction items?

devo

maybe have the Skunks take a pole, what gets damaged more….tail lights or the front running lights and blinkers?

what you have featured in your add really looks nice I must say. Are they remanufactured or reproduction items?

devo

=
(1.6) - Copy.png
=

C514DC20-554B-4953-97DF-F31B6A1AC734.jpeg
Hey

Last edited:

devo
Tail lights are readily available and cheap from down under. Yellow corners and turn signals, not so much.

Amber lights match my cruiser really well. Any way to get them with just black trim?

hello mr white stripe ,

for now , i need to keep things simple and period correct as closely as possible

product focus is 2 main areas :

- as best we can offer a good quality product that will meet our clients needs reliably , and match the original TOYOTA Genuine Parts Maker KIOto within

our bench mark desire to be similar in both FIT FORM and Function as well

- straying from out text book mission statement : Premium Genuine Quality Reproduction OEM parts is nothing less then my obsession level drive to push ever

harder and dive ever deeper into the NLA / Disc parts # 's unknown and then get to this point where its close enough to do a little EASTER EGGS lookie lookie see for the

80 series community as a whole that a NEW Day has Dawned and the NLA / Disc. needed parts future is getting a little Brighter too , :D

i will jot down and record your request in todays journal entry topic for future reference ...

thanks as always for your SERIOUS comments and professional and friendly SOLID MUD Buddy stature , im happy your interested in one of my long term pipe dreams

now actively turning into both yours and my Reality ...........

kindly matt

:)

DSCN9792 - Copy.JPG

hello mr white stripe ,

for now , i need to keep things simple and period correct as closely as possible

product focus is 2 main areas :

- as best we can offer a good quality product that will meet our clients needs reliably , and match the original TOYOTA Genuine Parts Maker KIOto within

our bench mark desire to be similar in both FIT FORM and Function as well

- straying from out text book mission statement : Premium Genuine Quality Reproduction OEM parts is nothing less then my obsession level drive to push ever

harder and dive ever deeper into the NLA / Disc parts # 's unknown and then get to this point where its close enough to do a little EASTER EGGS lookie lookie see for the

80 series community as a whole that a NEW Day has Dawned and the NLA / Disc. needed parts future is getting a little Brighter too , :D

i will jot down and record your request in todays journal entry topic for future reference ...

thanks as always for your SERIOUS comments and professional and friendly SOLID MUD Buddy stature , im happy your interested in one of my long term pipe dreams

now actively turning into both yours and my Reality ...........

kindly matt

:)

View attachment 2956679
Understood. I could just paint the chrome trim on those, no big deal. I was just curious.

Understood. I could just paint the chrome trim on those, no big deal. I was just curious.

thanks for your question , it is intriguing for sure :):beer:

Don't need these, but interested in vendors that are stepping up for reproduction parts. There will soon be a need for visors as they are now NLA, at least for the USA version. Definitely a need now for colors other than grey. I think there is a market for the inner cover for the side view mirrors. People break those all the time and they are NLA.

Don't need these, but interested in vendors that are stepping up for reproduction parts. There will soon be a need for visors as they are now NLA, at least for the USA version. Definitely a need now for colors other than grey. I think there is a market for the inner cover for the side view mirrors. People break those all the time and they are NLA.

thanks for the input , visors interesting ..........🤔

Tail lights are readily available and cheap from down under. Yellow corners and turn signals, not so much.
Correct plenty of options on rear taillights. I just got a set of depots that look just like stock and are great quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom