Registry 80 Series Registry (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1997 FZJ80
2. Mo
3. No official, just "My Baby"
4. 150k
5. See Sig
6. Daily driver and rock hound
IMG_7654.jpg

Last edited:
1. Year and model
FZJ 80, 1997 40th
2. Name of owner
Brent Murphy
3. Name of rig
TOYONKA
4. Mileage
5. Mods...if any
3" lift, 35" Truxus MT's, ARBs Front and Rear, 4.88 gears, XRC 8000, Synthetic line, Home made Rear Bumper, CB...
6. How the truck is used
DD, Weekend toy.
7. Photo. again...small to save space :)

100_6570-1.jpg

1. Year and model 96 with f/r lockers
2. Name of owner Wayne
3. Name of rig .....
4. Mileage 128,100
5. Mods...if any 265/75/16 Bfg at's
6. How the truck is used- kid hauler/camping

0805240021.jpg

0805250051.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my TLC today. I have been looking for the right one for about nine months now and I finally found it. 93 locked, mint condition, CA all it's life, got under it to find no signs of rust or off road use. Ohh and the best part only 113k miles. :bounce2:
5.03.08 022.jpg
5.03.08 017.jpg
5.03.08 018.jpg

Finally got my TLC today. I have been looking for the right one for about nine months now and I finally found it. 93 locked, mint condition, CA all it's life, got under it to find no signs of rust or off road use. Ohh and the best part only 113k miles. :bounce2:

Welcome and nice find :clap:

Is that chrome on top of the front/rear bumpers? Never seen that before, wonder if that was factory or aftrmkt.
Exterior looks really clean, need to get the aluminum plate on my rear bumper looking as good as yours. :)

1. 1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser
2. Ryan Sieckmann
3. Beaker (named after the muppet that can only make the high pitched MEEP sound (only the high pitch horn works, adds character)
4. 162k and lots more to come
5. CDL switch, 7th pin mod, 1.5" ft spacers (levels out height), spare/air tank/camping stuff on roof, fire extinguisher/tools in back.
6. Daily driver, camping rig, hasn't seen much off-road.....yet!
7. I don't know how to post a picture yet.
LConHill.jpg

Last edited:
1. Year & Model: 1996 FZJ-80
2. Name of Owner: Seth
3. Name of Rig: I'm not really into naming my rigs, but if I had to- Wallet Cruiser
4. Mileage: 153,000
5. Mods... if any: shackles
6. How used: Daily Driver, Weekend Explorer, Camping, Search & Rescue
7. Photo: Taken from the top of Hurricane Ridge, Washington State
SM-FZJ-80_Hurricane_Ridge.jpg

1. Year & Model: 1991 FJ80
2. Name of Owner: Ronald
3. Name of Rig: one of the ones I'm having an affair with. The other one is a 60.
4. Mileage: 225,000
5. Mods... See my signature
6. How used: Daily Driver, Weekend Explorer as if I ever leave the concrete jungle (LOS ANGELES), Camping, giving rides to church members... (take advantage of 8 seats)
7. Photo: Taken @ the parking lot of a friends wedding I attended and photographed... reason for the flowers:doh:;p
6 (162).JPG

- 1995 FZJ80
- Lance Rushing
- "The Cruiser"
- Factory Lockers, ARB Front (Non Winch), OME 850/863 Slee spacers in front, MetalTech Sliders, Slee Tranny Skidplate, CDL Switch, 9-pin, "Cruiser Clunk"
- Weekend Family Explorer / Geocaching
- pic coming soon

1. 1994 FZJ80
2. Andrew Booth
3. The 80/The Cruiser
4. 225K Miles
5. Factory Lockers, TJM T15 Bullbar, 33" BFG AT's, KC Daylighters, 1.5" Aluminum spacers up front to level truck, CDL switch
6. DD, Camping Rig, Light/Moderate Wheeling
7. See below
MyFZJ_Peru_End.jpg
MyFZJ_Clean.jpg
MyFZJ_Peru_End.jpg
MyFZJ_Clean.jpg

1. 1996 (White- Hers) and 1997 (Black - Mine) FZJ80
2. John and Katie Maddox
3. No names
4. 1996: 110,000, 1997: 177,000
5. No mods really, my money goes to the FJ40 right now
6. Both are daily drivers but we are driving them both to Alaska in about a month
7. Here is the best picture I have of both of the Cruisers

OurCampsiteatKingsPond.jpg

1. 1997 FZJ80
2. Ryan Sharp
3. The Cruiser
4. 140,769
5. OME Heavy lift, CDL, 285BFG AT
6. Sits in garage, driven only when I want, due to fuel prices
landcruiserregistry.jpg

The truck: 1994 Sieries 80 Landcruiser (white) with factory lockers
Owner:Steve A
Mileage: 132K
Mods: None
Planned usage: Daily driver for the next six month with an occasional camping trip. Then I'll be taking the truck to Europe to begin the Budapest to Bamako Rally/Race which travels 5,000 miles over 15 days (All but the first three will be in Africa).

I'm gonna need lots of help getting the lc safari-ready, especially since my budget is pretty low and and my mechanical aptitude is even lower. So expect tons of questions.

1. Year and model: 1997, 40th Ann.
2. Name of owner: Riad.
3. Name of rig: No Name.
4. Mileage: 170K.
5. Mods: Few mods, see my sig.
6. How the truck is used: Multi purpose: Daily Driver, Wheeler and etc.
DSC02131.jpg

1. Year and model: 1994 FZJ-80
2. Name of owner: Brad
3. Name of rig: gf calls it "the crusher"
4. Mileage: 93k when bought in 11/07, 97k currently
5. Mods: Couple mods with a couple more planned, see my sig.
6. Truck use: Daily Driver with some light wheeling while I build it up and will be a dedicated weekend warrior truck within a year or two if I can manage the build in that time

Two pics: First pic when I bought it last year and most current pic after the lift was installed last week
1994 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser(2) 004 copy.jpg
OME lift 06.07.08 015 copy copy.jpg

LHD HZJ80L in Canada

Hi all,
I have owned a 1982 BJ60 for a while, but recently chanced upon a 1992 HZL180L (LHD, diesel, 5speed, fulltime 4WD, barn-doors) truck for sale locally, by someone who had brought it back to Canada from the UK a few months ago. The truck originated its life in Belgium. It's in very good shape, very little rust present. The interior is quite basic (I think it's referred to as the "poverty pack"), but simple to maintain, easy to clean. The engine is the 1HZ non-turbo inline 6 cylinder, which has a good reputation for being a workhorse.
Looking forward to educating myself on 80 Series Land-Cruisers on this forum, as I learn the intricacies of my new truck and the means to maintain it myself.
Best regards,
--Robert
80a.jpg
OldNew3.jpg

Hi all,
I have owned a 1982 BJ60 for a while, but recently chanced upon a 1992 HZL180L (LHD, diesel, 5speed, fulltime 4WD, barn-doors) truck for sale locally, by someone who had brought it back to Canada from the UK a few months ago. The truck originated its life in Belgium. It's in very good shape, very little rust present. The interior is quite basic (I think it's referred to as the "poverty pack"), but simple to maintain, easy to clean. The engine is the 1HZ non-turbo inline 6 cylinder, which has a good reputation for being a workhorse.
Looking forward to educating myself on 80 Series Land-Cruisers on this forum, as I learn the intricacies of my new truck and the means to maintain it myself.
Best regards,
--Robert

very nice rig :cheers: and I like the poveryt pack. Does it have all cloth interior?

very nice rig :cheers: and I like the poveryt pack. Does it have all cloth interior?

Thanks! No, the interior is mostly vinyl (seats, door skins, even vinyl floor covering).

1. Year and model: '91 FJ80
2. Name of owner: Rob the Rigger
3. Name of rig: Not yet, but :princess: usually calls it that :censor::censor: truck
4. Mileage: ~9K on a new odometer, ~219,000 actual
5. Mods: 2.5"OME, 33" BFG ATs, Radio Shack CB w/ Firestik, no ribs, no flares, stickers
6. Truck use: Usually to piss off:princess:
3FE.jpg
Cruiser.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom