Registry 80 Series Registry (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Year and model
FZJ 80, 1994
2. Name of owner
Fabrice alias Youps
3. Name of rig

4. Mileage
290 000
5. Mods...if any
OME hard with koni heavy track raid, 3 reservoirs for 455 Litre, 100 litre for water and my bed on the roof
6. How the truck is used
only for African sand raid, Tunisia, Marroco, Libya and next : Algéria, Niger, Mali, Sénégal, Mauritania :cool:
7. Photo. again...small to save space :)

PHOTOSCOPE2.JPG

LYBIE%202%20081.JPG

LIBYEINT5.JPG

just for glaspack sound :flipoff2:
http://www.dailymotion.com/youps78/video/x11uo7_fzj_auto

Last edited:
Heh. I see about 200 a day.

keep in mind that you live in australia, there are almost none around that are like mine, or even close to resemble. there are maybe one or two others besides mine, that are close to me...welll...that i know of

Year/Model: 1992 FJ80

Name: "Old Suzy"

Mileage: 125,000ish

Use: I use her for "expotitions" with my 4-yr old son, and for showing/selling ranches and rural real estate in the Texas Big Bend country.

Mods: OME "low lift" and OEM shocks, a whole bunch of PM work on her innards so she won't leave me stranded in the boonies... Within the next month she'll have the flares and roof ribs gone, a new coat of "464 Beige" paint, and a set of BFG KM 255/85's.

As she sits right now:
May15-5.jpg

May15-4.jpg

Last edited:
1996 Eighty
Gregory Baird
Mur-Durd
Loaded from Factory, F/R/C locks,3" OME Lift/Shocks,315 Toyo Open Country, HID Headlights, Optima Yellow Top...and that goofy bolt on deer slayer that was on it when i bought it...Soon to be replaced by an ARB or Road Armor front Bumper. Any input?

How top heavy do these rigs become with a Cargo Top as well as being lifted...
IMG_1464.jpg
IMG_1468.jpg

1996 Eighty
Gregory Baird
Mur-Durd
Loaded from Factory, F/R/C locks,3" OME Lift/Shocks,315 Toyo Open Country, HID Headlights, Optima Yellow Top...and that goofy bolt on deer slayer that was on it when i bought it...Soon to be replaced by an ARB or Road Armor front Bumper. Any input?

How top heavy do these rigs become with a Cargo Top as well as being lifted...

Very nice. Welcome.

Ok, here's mine:

1. 1997 Lexus LX450
2. Steve
3. I can't see any logic in naming my rig but if I had to, I'd probably call it "you f'ing money grubbing bitch":D
4. 114,000 miles
5. A few mods
6. Uses include wheeling and camping. Typically limited to a couple hundred miles from home.
7. A couple pics:
4-08 006 (Small).jpg
bigbearapril2008015_resize.jpg

3. I can't see any logic in naming my rig but if I had to, I'd probably call it "you f'ing money grubbing bitch":D

Laughing my @ss off!!! That's a classic. Suitable name for most of these trucks. :hillbilly:

Nice truck, BTW.

just 1 or 2 photo

hi ! just photo of my other car it's FIAT 850, 1969 :steer:

FIAT%20007.JPG

and just one of me in a Libyan sahara, sexy boy :D:D (sorry for the size ... :whoops:)

GALLO.JPG

hi ! just photo of my other car it's FIAT 850, 1969 :steer:

and just one of me in a Libyan sahara, sexy boy :D:D (sorry for the size ... :whoops:)

GALLO.JPG

:eek: I would travel way out to the desert to dress and pose like that too, but I wouldn't want any evidence brought back. :lol:

and just one of me in a Libyan sahara, sexy boy

:yikes:

Internet rule #7. Be very careful what you post on the internet. You might find it circulating around the office e-mail.... or worse.

-B-

:eek: I would travel way out to the desert to dress and pose like that too, but I wouldn't want any evidence brought back. :lol:

When I posed for this photo, I had a fan club of Italian KTM motorcyclist :grinpimp:. Bitter we took a heineken together So that they recover from it. :D

i'm sorry for my language (traductor inside :hillbilly:)

:yikes:

Internet rule #7. Be very careful what you post on the internet. You might find it circulating around the office e-mail.... or worse.

-B-

it's for fun, after if you want delete my message, or worse isn't a problem for me. I am not a rookie in forum either and it is the first time that we speak to me of banishment for this photo.

I am sorry :rolleyes::crybaby:

it's for fun, after if you want delete my message, or worse isn't a problem for me. I am not a rookie in forum either and it is the first time that we speak to me of banishment for this photo.

No worries at all he was just saying he enjoyed sharing the picture with others :D All in good fun. Welcome to MUD.

Youps,
No problem my friend. The picture is funny. We will not ban you. Some of us got a laugh from your photo. That picture is on the wall in the lunch room today so a lot of people at work can share in the joy.

Don't apologize for "the size." :D

-B-

Youps,
No problem my friend. The picture is funny. We will not ban you. Some of us got a laugh from your photo. That picture is on the wall in the lunch room today so a lot of people at work can share in the joy.

Don't apologize for the size. :D

-B-

I helped a few people spit coffee at their monitors here at the office as well. :lol:

I love 'mud. Never know what you're going to see and it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom