80 Series Part- What Should We Make? Dash or Washer Bottle (1 Viewer)

Would you rather have the Early Dash, Windshield Washer Bottle

• 91-94 Early Dash

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 92-97 Washer Bottle

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Something Else- Send me a PM

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently I missed this thread, but I'd really like the dash instrument panel (lower part) for my 93. The back says 55412-60010 and 55412-60030. Not sure which it is, but this is what it looks like. I'd kill for a new one.View attachment 3339899
I bought one of these, a new OEM steering wheel, an grille when they were still available. My original one has a crack just above the steering column cover from the PO removing it to install a headunit. I just glued mine from the back, I'm OK with a crack. I figured if I ever go all out and redo my interior at any point I might install this new unit but for now it's sitting in a box haha. Might be worth to keep an eye out for these on Ebay in case someone still has old stock, you never know, might get lucky.

I bought one of these, a new OEM steering wheel, an grille when they were still available. My original one has a crack just above the steering column cover from the PO removing it to install a headunit. I just glued mine from the back, I'm OK with a crack. I figured if I ever go all out and redo my interior at any point I might install this new unit but for now it's sitting in a box haha. Might be worth to keep an eye out for these on Ebay in case someone still has old stock, you never know, might get lucky.
There's one used on Ebay for $245 and new ones on there are $690 lol. The plastic on mine is broken on a couple mounting spots and the plastic where the ashtray screws to it is broken on one of the tabs. It's pretty rough, but I'm not paying $690 for a new one or $245 for one that isn't in that great of shape. Really hoping something gets made, but if not, I'll just keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom